Chapter 7

Chapter 7 "You want to cure me first and then...

    However, in fact, these are all made up by Ming Zhi's excessive vigilance in his mind.

    In reality, this middle-aged man, dressed meticulously and with a serious expression, indeed walked in her direction after entering, but he did not attack her, but released a small circle towards the back of her neck. Ball, and explained to her: "Ms. Ming Zhi, you don't need to panic, we didn't mean to hurt you, we just wanted to heal the wound on your gland." Ming Zhi didn't make a sound, but still looked at them vigilantly

    , The right hand has already grabbed the small ball, and it seems that this unlucky little ball can be crushed with a little force.

    This middle-aged man's name is Cai Mingcheng, he is an Omega, and he is also the steward of the prince's palace. He has been working here for more than ten years, and grew up with Wen Siyao all the way. It is not so much his steward as him. It is like the existence of his relatives.

    He saw Ming Zhi being so alert, and his actions were extremely decisive, and he admired her a little more in his heart. There was no other reason. She was likely to be the good medicine for His Royal Highness for a long time to come. To accompany Wen Siyao, of course, the better the better.

    And now he is very satisfied with her reaction, thinking that this is one of the important factors for staying with the prince.

    "Miss Ming Zhi, what I gave you just now is a small metal ball, which has a healing effect, and I didn't intend to harm you." The old housekeeper said neither humble nor overbearing.

    "Why do you help me heal? According to your rules, it shouldn't be to punish me or use me as a bait to find out the real mastermind behind this? Then use me to the end and kill them directly in front of them." In short, it will definitely not make me feel better."

    Ming Zhi didn't bother to guess their thoughts, and directly expressed her own thoughts.

    "Miss Ming Zhi, you guessed right. According to the general situation, it is indeed such a procedure and treatment method, but you are not in a general situation, but in a special situation." "So you should cure me first and then kill me

    ? "Ming Zhi looked at him speechlessly.

    "Hahahaha, Miss Mingzhi, you really know how to joke. Your Highness won't do such boring things. Don't worry." Cai Mingcheng couldn't help laughing when she heard her say this, and looked at her with more loving eyes. , as if looking at a little-known treasure.

    Although his eyes did not contain any blasphemous meaning, he just looked at her like a junior, and even had the feeling of a mother-in-law looking at her son-in-law, which made Mingzhi's heart flutter.

    Moreover, she didn't believe what he said at all. Although there were not many descriptions of Wen Siyao, the prince who was also cannon fodder in the book, judging from Ming Zhi's short relationship with him, the prince was either crazy or criticized. Abnormal, it is not impossible to cure people and then kill them.

    And now she's just telling the truth.

    "Miss Mingzhi, I know you definitely don't believe us, but you don't need to tell us that you are well aware of your current situation. Once the assassination fails, you will only become an outcast of the Ming family. If you want to protect yourself, you can only rely on yourself, You can't rely on others."

    "And now there is such an excellent opportunity in front of you, rely on us, and you will be able to get everything you want."

    Cai Mingcheng's tone was very sincere, looking at Mingzhi's Her gaze was also full of expectation, as if she would definitely agree with what he said.