Chapter 52

Chapter 52 He is ruthless towards her lips...

    Ming Zhi waited on him comfortably, but both of them were sweating, and they were not very comfortable, they had to take a good bath.

    And she was still worried about Wen Siyao's body. Although she saw that all the values ​​of his body in the terminal had returned to normal, that is, the pheromone level was a little higher, but this was also a normal reaction after marking, and it would not affect anything.

    Wen Siyao was already so tired that he fell asleep, Ming Zhi carefully brushed aside his silver hair, and checked the condition of the glands on the back of his neck. It really was... as imagined, a bit horrible .     This is a bad consequence caused by her. Although Wen Siyao's pheromone tastes very good, mixed with plant aroma and unique clear wine aroma, it is already intoxicating before it is marked, let alone the taste when it is marked , is really different.     It makes people feel like and intoxicated.     It also makes people want to taste it again.     Ming Zhi smacked his mouth, and reached out to touch his glands, but Wen Siyao flinched unconsciously, but stuck into her arms more attached to her, wanting to get closer to her.     Ming Zhi felt that her heart was going to melt, what a peerless cutie, don't be too cute.     However, her body was indeed sticky with sweat. Seeing that Wen Siyao really had nothing to do, she quietly let go of him and planned to take a bath to figure out what the next plot line was going to be, because today The plot that appeared was completely beyond her expectations, and she didn't even know what was going on.     There are too many sudden accidents, which have already deviated from the plot of the original book.     If this is the case, it will be really troublesome. The next plot will be even more difficult, because she died at the beginning. Although the subsequent plot is known, it does not mean that the subsequent plot follows the plot in the book. Let's go, there will definitely be many accidents.     In other words, she doesn't have the advantage of being a book wearer, even if she knows what crisis will come after this, she can't solve it?

    Ming Zhi felt that this was really a major event, and it might affect her and Wen Siyao's fate. No, it was already affecting it. If this matter is not handled well today, it will only make things worse. In the current crisis, it will be even more difficult to make a complete comeback.

    Ming Zhi shuddered when she thought that she would not be able to live with salt for an unknown number of years, and felt that she had to think about her future strategy now, otherwise she would only fall into a very passive state.     However, she managed to put Wen Siyao in place, and stood up cautiously, but found that her ankle was already entangled by his big tail, and it was still tightly entangled, and she refused to let go at all. .     Did Ming Zhi think he was too clingy, or did all big cats behave like this after getting acquainted with you? It always seems like you can't sleep without being entangled with something, and once you are entangled, it is very difficult to get him to let go.     It would be unhappy for someone else to always be entangled like this, but Ming Zhi is different, she leaned down and blew into his ear, then licked the tip of his tail, and said ambiguously and bluntly : "Your Highness is pestering me so tightly and won't let me leave. Do you want to take a bath with me or something else?" "     If so, then I'm going to take His Royal Highness to take a bath."     Wen Siyao Hearing this, although she was still asleep, her face was still red, and the tips of her ears were also red. Although she was not very willing, the beast tail let her go slowly, and before leaving, the tip of the tail still couldn't help it. She scratched her ankle, reluctantly.     Ming Zhi felt that using adjectives such as "the apex of her heart is going to melt" to describe her current state could not be accurately described at all, and she didn't know how to describe her current feeling, she really wanted to make him Shrink it to the minimum and wear him by your side all the time, so that you can see him all the time.     You can also touch his tail all the time.     Ah, that feeling is really... great! She could tell him love words for a lifetime!