Chapter 26

Chapter 26 is temporarily marked for the first time. ...

    Yang Chen admits that he has selfish intentions. To put it bluntly, although Ming Zhi is a top Alpha, and perhaps an important and rare resource of the empire, he has always served Wen Siyao. He cherishes his health the most, and he can control the lives of others. no.

    What's more, now that Mingzhi has been injected with medicine, it seems like a waste if not to take effect, so let's follow the original plan instead.

    The side effects he mentioned before are the worst-case scenario, and now with Ming Zhi's physique, maybe they won't happen.

    "Your Highness..."

    "Get out." Wen Siyao was too lazy to talk nonsense with him, and felt that what he said was not human. Could he feel at ease when something happened to Ming Zhi? Can he live well?

    He only feels pain and self-blame. Even if his body returns to normal, the conspiracy of those bugs will go bankrupt, but who wants to see the person he likes hurt?

    "Your Highness..." Yang Chen was still not reconciled, but Wen Siyao was too lazy to talk nonsense with him, and directly used his mental power to send him out, his brows and eyes were full of violence.

    Ming Zhi didn't dare to make a sound, speaking under such circumstances would be a crime, so he could only listen to his arrangements.

    "What are you doing in a daze? Go out too." Wen Siyao said viciously to her, as if he also vented his anger on her.

    "..." Ming Zhi really wanted to say something, but when he turned his head to the side as if he didn't want to see her, he stopped wanting to say something, so he could only sigh secretly, "Your Highness, take a good rest."

    After finishing speaking, he glanced at him reluctantly before standing up and going out.

    After they left, Wen Siyao fell powerlessly on the bed, as if he couldn't bear it anymore, he was panting heavily, his cheekbones were flushed, and the animal ears were unable to droop down.

    Although he was not affected by the Zerg potion, he had soaked in the ice water for so long and had been in the freezing cold for so long, his frail body could no longer hold on and developed a high fever.

    He has never been in such a cold environment since he was born. As a snow leopard, he originally lived in the snow field and saw thousands of snow scenes, but he didn't even have the courage to take a step.

    Because he knew that once he broke the precept, what awaited him would be an irreversible end.

    But no, now the retribution is coming, and it comes so fast.

    Wen Siyao wrapped the quilt tightly around his body, walked heavily to a sofa and sat down, then pressed a button, and the snowfield left by his mother appeared again through an invisible glass barrier.

    There is heavy snow here all the year round, and there are no animals, only cedars are covered with snow all the year round, and they seem not afraid of the cold, so they quietly endure the ravages of wind and snow, standing still.     When he was a child, Wen Siyao wanted to be such a cedar that was not afraid of the cold. After his mother left, he often sat alone on the sofa like this, looking at the monotonous and boring scenery of the snow field through the cold-proof glass for a whole day without feeling tired.     He even remembers the appearance of each cedar tree, remembers their height, whether it changes every year, and also remembers when the storms here most often rage here, and how long each time lasts...he remembers all of these     clearly .     It's a pity, so what if you are familiar with it? He thought it would be a luxury to set foot on the snowfield.     See how fast the retribution comes.     Wen Siyao sighed, feeling more and more irritable, like the fluttering heavy snow, falling all over him, freezing his heart.     He fell down on the sofa, letting his body heat up, burning fuzzily, and the glands on the back of his neck were so hot that they were about to explode. He was clearly aware that this estrus was coming fiercely and could not be stopped.     However, he didn't want to take care of it.     As if this could alleviate the anxiety and longing in his heart, he actually didn't know what was wrong with him, he had never tried it before, but he just didn't want to see anyone, but he wanted to see someone.