Chapter 85

Chapter 85 (Second update) Two Alphas...

    "That's why you want to know?" Wen Siyao asked, looking down at her eagerly clutching his sleeves and clothes, he felt a little hidden pleasure.

    "Ten! Very!"

    "Then call me brother to listen."

    "Brother Si Yao is the best! Tell me quickly!" Ming Zhi said while hugging his arm and kissing him on the cheek. Seeing his son's intimacy and urgency, Wen Siyao's heart softened.

    He touched her head and said, "Zhizhi, I suddenly understand why you like the heads of rua's cubs." "Why?" "

    Because

    I want to bald your hair when I see you are so cute." "

    "..." What kind of devil are you? ? ?

    Ming Zhi was a little scared when he heard him say this, especially when his hands were still on her head, which was even more suffocating. She moved her body carefully and wanted to take a few steps away from him, but was caught He grabbed it back all of a sudden, and asked with a smile, "Why

    are you running?" "I'm a little scared... My hair is not enough for you, if you rua a few more times, I will be completely gone."

    "Just kidding, how can I be willing?"

    Wen Siyao said without joking with her any more, but took the little milk leopard in her hand and showed it to her, "This thing is not just a communicator, It is also a thing that allows me to keep track of your movements. Usually, you can put it in your bag or use it as a brooch clipped on your clothes. It can be adjusted in size. It can be adjusted to the size of a brooch, so that no one will I suspect you."

    "In the palace, even the terminal signal can be blocked. If they do something to you, I won't be able to know in time, but this brooch will let me know in time." "Your Highness, I     know Already~" Ming Zhi looked at his skillful hands and kept showing her, she was really curious about how he made it, so she asked: "Your Highness, how did you make it? What kind of black did you use? Technology?"

    "It doesn't use any black technology, it just uses some technology that has not been made public, you can use it at ease." There is some consolation in these words, which made Ming Zhi feel relieved. down.

    "Your Highness is the best for me." She couldn't express anything, so she could only approach him again and kiss him.

    Wen Siyao covered his right hand back, passively bearing her kiss, perfectly covering the fresh incision on his wrist, mainly to keep her safe, and he would not regret anything he did.

    Ming Zhi has started to enter the palace, which means that the work of Rong Rong's spa can no longer be carried out. Although Su Mingen said that she will leave a job for her, it will be a long time.

    Originally thought that the imperial palace would be a den of dragons and tigers, on the first day of going there, Wen Siyao accompanied her to meet the emperor to confirm some things before leaving at ease.

    During this period, the emperor made fun of him: "Prince, are you really afraid that I will eat your concubine?" "

    ...No." Wen Siyao said with a low eyebrow.

    "Don't worry, I just let her treat my illness, nothing else."

    "Yes." [Believe in your evil. ]

    Ming Zhi almost couldn't help laughing out loud when he heard his voice, it seems that he is very clear about the virtue of His Majesty.

    But no matter how vigilant and guessing they were, Mingzhi passed the first day of entering the palace without incident, but the seriously ill emperor always looked at her with taboo in his eyes, which made people feel full of vigilance , looking at it makes people a little hairy.