Chapter 48

Chapter 48 (One more update) He wants to let him be at 20,000...

    After Ming Zhi settled Ming Yuan's matter, she immediately came out of the luxurious VIP room.

    It's okay if it doesn't come out, but after coming out, she felt the blood boiling feeling even more, the sound of cheers and applause was all around her ears, and the voices of countless people rushed towards her, she felt that her ears were Almost deaf! It's about to explode!

    She could hear sounds in a radius of maybe 10 kilometers, that is, at least this venue.

    That feeling... the eardrum is really about to explode! Don't be too scary!

    However, even so, she still didn't want to block these voices so quickly, and wanted to feel the joy with them.

    Because many of them were praising Wen Siyao, and were proud of Wen Siyao, as if they had a sense of accomplishment as a daughter-in-law became a mother-in-law, and a feeling that the cubs they raised were finally promising.

    The people of the empire seem to really like her delicate flowers.

    ——"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo set It’s a second to recruit the opponent!”

    ——“Hahahaha, could it be because of the nourishment of love by the prospective princess…that’s why it’s so powerful~” ——“

    As soon as you say this, I want to eat your Highness’s hand just now. Let me lick the candy I’m holding in the bag!”

    —— “No, don’t even think about it, it’s just for His Highness’s personal welfare. Do you dare to snatch it from His Highness? Don’t be stupid! You will be pawed by His Highness.” Killed!"

    ...

    "So is there any chance of winning the next match between Your Highness and the Fourth Prince?"

    - "Of course I want to buy His Highness to win! I just bought His Highness to win! This time I must also support His Highness!"

    ——"Then hurry up! Your Highness VS Fourth Prince's game has started again, and the odds are even higher than before! Buy it and leave!"

    ...

    Ming Zhi didn't listen any more when he heard this, but controlled his mental power to block out the extra sounds, and then clicked on the next round of gambling in the college forum, and saw that Wen Siyao's odds were 1:10, Wen Siyu's is a little higher, 1:12.

    It can only be said that Wen Siyu has made great achievements in battle, and he is indeed capable. He has repelled many Zergs and made a lot of money for everyone, so the odds of 1:12 may be low!

    But Ming Zhi still voted for Wen Siyao's star coin of a special planet, which immediately blew up the audience again!

    "biubiubiu——"

    "'Tianzizi' cast a star coin worth 1 super planet for His Royal Highness! I hope His Highness will work hard! Grand Slam!" "'

    Tianzizi' cast a star coin worth 1 for His Royal Highness The star coins of the super planet! I hope your highness will work hard! Grand slam!"

    "'Tianzizi' has cast a star coin worth 1 super planet for His Royal Highness! I hope your highness will work hard! Grand slam!" "Oh, your highness

    , Your quasi-princess really trusts you and loves you deeply, so she voted you a star coin from a special planet, so you are not afraid that she will lose so poorly that there is no scum left. "