Chapter 47

Chapter 47 (Second update) "Is Your Highness forbear...

    Ming Zhi is no longer in the place where he came to watch the game just now, but has changed to a more advanced place.

    The space she and Ming Yuan are in now is an independent viewing space, which Wen Siyao arranged for her recently. The most important thing is that her current identity is already known by many people, and she did this to him just now. It is very difficult not to be surrounded by people.

    Naturally, Wen Siyao didn't want her to be surrounded by people, so he arranged a new independent high-end VIP room for her, so that she could watch well. It can be said that it belongs to the royal family.

    And Ming Yuan did not know how to get the news, so she came here in advance to wait for Ming Zhi, wanting to preemptively trouble her.

    But it was unexpected for Ming Zhi to fight back so mercilessly.

    In fact, it stands to reason that Ming Zhi's movement is so big that it will definitely attract the attention of outside audiences, but when she attacked Ming Yuan, she had a whim and released her mental power to completely wrap the space they were in, forming a Relatively speaking, the airtight space prevents sound and smell from being transmitted.

    In this case, even if she dealt with the original owner's twin sister unscrupulously, she wouldn't bring herself too much trouble.

    ——Anyway, Ming Zhi is definitely not one of those cowards who allow others to bully her. Although the original owner was pierced by her, she also looks similar to the original owner. She feels that the original owner is like another self in a parallel world, bullying the original owner It's no different than bullying her.

    What's more, the original owner died so innocently, it was impossible for her to have any good feelings for the Ming family.

    Therefore, it's good that people from the Ming family don't provoke her. Once they provoke her, don't blame her for revenge 100 times.

    It's okay to be a salted fish, but to be a salted fish in front of such a person... Then you have to be a salted fish that can turn over!

    "Ming, Mingzhi." Ming Yuan was embedded in the wall and couldn't move, she said almost gnashing her teeth, the eyes behind the bandages were poisoned.

    She is a delicate Omega, which is exactly the same as the setting in the book and has not changed. Even if the level of mental power is A-level, compared with her current mental power, it is simply a world of difference, and it is impossible to compete .

    And now she is treated so ruthlessly by such a useless Alpha, she can't stand it no matter what!

    "Tsk, don't look at me with such vicious eyes, I can't help but gouge out your eyeballs too." Ming Zhi thought of the countless scars on her body and the traces of her abused hands. Just angry, and just now Wen Siyao was insulted by her again, the anger couldn't be stopped.

    Everyone is cannon fodder, who is more noble than whom? She is a pure human being, which is rarer than her ugly Tibetan fox breed.

    Why can she abuse her like this? Neither she nor the original owner owed them the Ming family.

    "Do you dare? Don't think that you can really get rid of the Ming family. Without the Ming family, you can only die!" Ming Yuan was stuck on the wall and couldn't get off. Zhi asked her to come down, and it was even more impossible to turn into a beast in front of her in such a shameful way.

    Therefore, he had no choice but to hold her back and keep swearing at her harshly.

    "Why don't I dare? What did your Ming family give me? Besides treating me as a killing machine, what else did you treat me as? What kind of poison was planted on me, and what forced program was installed to make me die? ...Your Ming family gave it to me? Hahahaha, this is really funny." Ming Zhi was overwhelmed by Ming Yuan's words, and felt that she was stupid.