Chapter 73

Chapter 73 She hugged his waist to prevent his legs from being weak...

    When the two came out of the space again, it was Ming Zhi who quietly hugged his waist to prevent his legs from falling and making a fool of himself.

    Both of their faces were still blushing, but Wen Siyao looked even more charming than her, especially the wet corners of his eyes, biting his lower lip slightly, looking like he had been bullied miserably.

    Wen Siyao felt ashamed, obviously he was the one who asked for the kiss, and he was the one who took the initiative, but in the end he was still defeated by the huge difference in gender, and he was still defeated.     Wen Siyao wanted to brush Ming Zhi's hand away to make himself look as less embarrassed as possible, but Ming Zhi refused, secretly pursing his lips and smiling, the sweet fragrance of pheromone lingered domineeringly around him, so that no one dared to approach them , afraid of disturbing the atmosphere between them.     "His Highness's body is still so weak, it seems that the Siwu soup is still not enough." Ming Zhi said thoughtfully.     "I... I exercise every day, you have seen it, so don't make fun of me." Wen Siyao felt his body slow down a little, and then he held her hand and walked towards the direction of the banquet Let's go, sigh: [Blame my little Alpha for being too powerful, not me for being too weak. ]     Ming Zhi: ...     When the two arrived at the banquet hall, everyone had already arrived. After all, the imperial prince was going to marry the crown princess, so of course Ming Zhi should be treated like an imperial prince.     After Wen Siyao and Ming Zhi were seated, Wen Siyu started to be sarcastic again, "His Royal Highness and the Crown Princess-to-be are really in love, and they still don't forget to find a place to show their affection when they arrive in the palace. Those who don't know think that our royal family doesn't have any rules "     "Fourth brother, is this jealous that I married such a good princess, and I'm still single, so I said that?"     Wen Siyu: "..."     "Pfft." Some people here couldn't help laughing. Zhi looked in that direction, and saw a female Omega with light yellow hair and a pair of gray-blue eyes looking at them, and seeing Ming Zhi looking over, she blinked at her, as if showing some kindness.

    "Sixth sister, what are you laughing at?" Wen Siyu asked almost gnashing his teeth.

    "It's nothing, I just think what the third brother said makes sense. The fourth brother should work harder to find a partner, because it will definitely be your turn next." Although Wen Slin is an Omega, her straightforward and straightforward personality makes her Ming Zhi looked at her a few more times.

    According to the plot in the book, the brothers and sisters of the royal family are not very easy-going, and the youngest Omega Princess Wen Slin is on the side of Wen Siyao. .

    There is no other reason. When Wen Slin was thin and weak, she was not bullied by others, and only Wen Siyao helped her, making her feel warm.

    It is also impressive that two poor little children get together to keep warm and protect each other.

    Now that both of them have grown up, and Wen Siyu's recent offensive is so... suffocating, Wen Slin naturally wants to defend her third brother.

    Wen Siyu stared at her with rounded eyes, and had nothing to say at all. When he sent Lan Lan out of the palace just now, she rejected him once again. This time the rejection was still very firm, which made him unable to do anything at all. refute.

    She doesn't compete with Ming Zhi, but it doesn't mean she doesn't like Wen Siyao anymore, she still likes him silently, during this period, there is no way to like others at all, let him not wait for her.     What's more... The Lan family actually warned Lan Lan not to get too close to Wen Siyu. He has done a lot of nasty things in order to fight for the throne. If you are lucky and inherit the throne, you will be successful. If you are not lucky If he dies 100 times, it doesn't matter whether you are the prince of the empire or not.     So tell her not to play with fire***.     Fortunately, Lan Lan didn't like Wen Siyu either, and he had heard about what he did to Wen Siyao, so he didn't like it even more.     In addition, this time she has completely given up on Wen Siyao, and she is feeling irritable, how can she have the time to think about these love affairs?