Chapter 57

Chapter 57 (One more update) "My queen, you...

    Listening to Kane and his old doctor talking to himself, Ming Zhi didn't pay attention to her feelings at all, and didn't ask her if she agreed, so she was so angry that it really happened... She didn't care at all. figure it out.

    However, she still got a lot of important information from this conversation. This man named Kane should really be the king of the Zerg... His body still seems to have some incurable defects. After all, he has a heart failure. The problem is that it can be big or small.

    And being close to her seemed to improve his symptoms? ? ?

    So what has she become now? Walking medical bag? Refers to which doctor? ? ? Do you need to be so fanciful?

    "My queen... have you heard it all? By approaching you, I can recover my mental pool, and even increase my spiritual power after that. Do you think you are very powerful? Besides, just by being close to you ... can have such an obvious effect, then if... I marked you..."

    Kane's deep and evil eyes stared at her closely, with undiminished interest and love in his eyes, with black sharp nails The hand came up unconsciously again, as if a stroke could cut her face mercilessly.

    But his actions were extremely sympathetic. Creepy.

    Ming Zhi glared at him viciously, shook his head in disgust, trying to shake off his hand, and released pheromones to frighten him.

    However, Kane was still not angry at her resistance, and even looked at her with some surprise, "My queen, are you seducing me now? This is not good, I should be responsible for this kind of thing, You just need to sit in my arms and enjoy the fun of being marked." "

    Are you blind or your brain is full of shit? I hate you now, and release my mental power to shock you, you he Damn you think this is seduction? If other Alphas approach you and seduce you like this, you will die a hundred times?"

    Ming Zhi felt that this person was a lunatic, but he didn't expect the Zerg to be like this. What are these things? Son, why did she meet all kinds of strange things?

    Moreover, she has fully accepted her identity as an Alpha, and Kane's actions have completely trampled on her bottom line as an Alpha, which is intolerable.

    Now that she thought about it, the most normal person she met after traveling to the interstellar world was actually Wen Siyao.

    However, Wen Siyao was also lost by her now.

    When Ming Zhi thought of this, she felt aggrieved and extremely angry. The nature of the matter was not so complicated. Now that she disappeared out of thin air, who knows what changes will happen to Wen Siyao's situation? Will the male lead take advantage of this opportunity to make trouble again, and frame Wen Siyao with some trumped-up charges?

    Her identity is too sensitive, so sensitive that if something happens, it will cause an uproar, and it may also lead to an irreparable situation, which is really fucked.

    The more Ming Zhi thinks about it now, the more uncomfortable she feels. The more she thinks about it, the more she hates Kane, wishing she could scratch him to death, tear him into pieces and feed them to spirit beasts.

    "Queen, do you know? You are the only Alpha who can get close to me so far. If other Alphas want to get close to me... they are either dead or crazy. You are the luckiest of them." "

    So Don't underestimate yourself, you are unique to me and cannot be replaced."

    Kane did not take her anger seriously, the Zerg's feelings are actually very simple and not rich at all, so Mingzhi He couldn't figure out the reason for these complicated emotions on his body.