Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Ruarua the little lynx looks like...

    Facing the bear child's unreasonable troubles, Ming Zhi didn't get angry at all. Instead, he squatted down and rubbed his furry chin with a smile. The little lynx was still looking at her fiercely and warily, but he couldn't escape her evil hand, and let out a look of intoxication. "Aww" sound.

    The lynx's cry is softer than that of the snow leopard. The lynx belongs to the sub-cat family. It has a face like a beast, but it has the voice of an angel. No matter how it roars, it seems to be coquettish. Listen to it a few times.

    Ming Zhi half-bent his eyes to watch the little lynx enjoy himself, and his evil hands began to move on his soft little jiojio.

    This is obviously a lynx cub that hasn't grown up yet, and it's more than enough to put the soles of her feet on her palm, but the jio of the lynx is soft! Q bomb! Flexible! It's as if it's filled with cartilage, so it doesn't matter how you fold it.

    When Mingzhi was in the realm of self-cultivation, of course she had rua over lynx, but lynx is withdrawn by nature, doesn't like humans, and only likes to live in the deep mountains with strong aura, and can't see each other for a long time.

    But as soon as she meets her, she will definitely hold on to his big jiojio and hold on to her.

    Although the jiojio of the cub lynx in her hand is a bit small, and the hand feel is not as good as the big jiojio, but seeing the lynx in the interstellar age is simply a great benefit!

    Ming Zhi felt that she had found the money! Ah no, this is more hin than picking up money!

    But then again, she remembered that the prototype of the heroine in the book was a lynx, which was as rare as the snow leopard. Could it be that the lynx in front of her had something to do with the heroine?

    "Qu, let me go! You stinky woman? Damn Omega! You won't even let the cubs go!"

    When she came back to her senses, Ming Zhi saw the angry lynx cub in front of her, baring her teeth and tearing up her lips. It looks so comfortable that I want to scratch you to death.

    Well, you obviously enjoy it, why are you always so duplicity?

    She concentrated on listening to his inner voice, but found that she couldn't hear it no matter what. This mind-reading technique probably failed again.

    "Okay, okay, I'll let you go, I'm sorry." Mingzhi said and let go of her hand, letting his little jiojio leave on its own.

    [Hmm...boring...so obedient like other servants...Mr

    . Fear of power... What's going on here?     Ming Zhi felt powerless to complain, staring at his amber eyes on purpose and said, "I 've let go, you

    can go now."

Oh, master, I have always been very generous. Seeing that you are so comfortable, you should be a healer, right? How about inviting you to work at my house with a big wave of your hand?" "Ah! Master Xiaohao is there

    ! Don't run away! Wait for your subordinates!"

    Just when Ming Zhi was about to answer, a large group of people came running from not far away in full armor, with anxious faces, and their eyes were fixed on the little lynx beside her.

    The little lynx immediately jumped into Ming Zhi's arms nimbly, and urged: "Hurry up! Hurry up! Hold me up so I don't want them to take me away! They are all bastards!"

    Ming Zhi was forced to hug him tightly, her face On the contrary, he showed no fear, and even unconsciously helped the little lynx to smooth the fur on his back, which made him relaxed from nervousness, and made a cute purring sound.