Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Jiaohua's Strength Pampers Old Alpha...

    As soon as Wen Siyao's expression changed, his body reflexively wanted to jump off the glazed platform and walk outside the store to track down the other party's tracks.

    However, he soon calmed down, now is not the time for him to dispatch, it would be better to arrange the people below to keep an eye on it, otherwise it would be too troublesome to startle the snake again.

    Moreover, Ming Zhi's hands are really too warm, he also wants to participate in her first live broadcast, and he is not willing to leave her at such a time.

    "The name of this little beast is 'Aryak'. According to the store manager, it is a little pet sent to us by a customer. He can't speak, but his voice is very nice~Knock cute ~"

    Mingzhi introduced his breed and origin to the audience in the live broadcast room while rua Xiaobaimiao. Immediately, curious viewers went to find the breed of Aryak and put it up. It was indeed the same type as Xiaobaimiao. It's just that none of them are as beautiful and smooth as the one in Ming Zhi's hand.     The species of aryak does exist, but the small beasts of this species seem to have a bitter and vengeful face, whether it is a child or an adult, the face is the kind of bitterness.     Moreover, their coat color is not as beautiful as the one in her hand. Although they can't be called ugly, their appearance is indeed not very high.     Moreover, Ming Zhi seemed to recognize the picture of the aryak beast they found at a glance, which seemed to be the picture of the "manul", which ranked first among the three cute creatures of the lynx, snow leopard, and manul... Ugly and cute. Fierce.     Among the three cute creatures, Mingzhi thinks the snow leopard is the cutest. No matter when she was a child or when she grows up, she has a very high appearance and is also cute and stupid. Because their fur is very valuable, many bad guys beat them Ideas, so that there are not many snow leopards in any era.     This is even more so in the interstellar era. It is simply difficult to find a snow leopard.     And Prince Jiaohua died as soon as he appeared in the book, which is really embarrassing.

    [Master Haohao's NC fan]: Ah... the host is sure that the one in your hand is just an Ariac? There is too much difference in appearance, the one in your hand is too cute, where can I buy it? !

    [Your Highness can stop children from crying]: I don’t know if it’s my illusion, but I think the little milk meow in the host’s hand is very similar to His Royal Highness the Crown Prince when he was a child, so cute that people can’t put it down and get nosebleeds.

    [I'm not furry, I'm bald]: Upstairs, have you seen His Highness's appearance when he was a child? ? ?

    Ming Zhi became a little interested when she saw their discussion, and waited for their next words.

    And the little white cat in her hand tensed up unconsciously, as if she was a little nervous.

    To be honest, he naturally didn't want Ming Zhi to know what he looked like when he was a child in this way, so before they could discuss the reason, he suddenly rolled onto the glazed platform, deliberately showing his snow-white belly and stretching out his limbs She leaned her head slightly, looking at her with watery ice blue eyes, as if saying: I'm so cute, why don't you come to rua me? What are those mortals doing?

    Ahhh, Ming Zhi couldn't help screaming again, no matter what breed he is, in short, it's fine to be cute and clingy!

    However, Ming Zhi always felt a little weird in his heart, nodded his wet little nose, and asked: "Aren't you still very cold yesterday? You have to do everything by yourself, even with you I don't even want to play cat teasers, what's wrong with you today? Suddenly turned dead?"