Chapter 23

Chapter 23 For a moment, he actually even connected him...

    "Have a good sleep."

    Wen Siyao pulled Ming Zhi into his arms, bowed his head and kissed her forehead lovingly, he knew that they must have found a way to relieve the medicine on his body, but he didn't mean he would to accept.

    He really didn't want to see this little Alpha who obviously had so many tricks and didn't seem to be distracted like this. Wen Siyao was not a fool, so he took it for granted that if they wanted to save him, they would let Ming Zhi come over.     There are only a few ways to solve these medicines, either pheromone appeasement or temporary marking, but no matter which one is sure to cause unpredictable damage to the implementer.     He can bully Mingzhi, he can watch her get angry and watch her ignore him, but he can't let himself hurt her, this is something that cannot be forgiven.     No matter what purpose Ming Zhi approached him at the beginning, but those are all in the past, and she has already paid it off, and she doesn't owe him anything at all, but he...is too selfish, always wanting to marry her Stay by your side, unwilling to let her go.     After all, he still has the selfishness and greed of ordinary people, or just a little more. If you don’t care about everything, it’s self-deception. How can you not care? When you meet someone you like, you will try every means to tie him by your side.     But now he doesn't want her to suffer with him anymore, some things are done by himself, and he can only clean up the mess by himself.     Not only did Wen Siyao feel that the glands on the back of his neck were getting hot again and again, but the pheromones inside seemed to be finally uncontrollable, like bubbling magma constantly bubbling up, if he didn't stop it, it might not be long before he Her glands will also be permanently damaged, and she will no longer be able to smell pheromones in the future, and it will be impossible to have estrus again.     According to the past, he may let it go and even get a little excited. He hates the gender of Omega, and he doesn't like to have a estrus period. It would be the best thing to be completely abolished.

    It’s just that now, he’s not willing to part with it anymore, his body has finally become normal gradually, the glands have continued to develop, and even his unexpected menstrual period has come, if it goes well, he will become pregnant and become a father in the future Yes, he also wants to have a child with Ming Zhi.

    Ah... For a moment, he even thought of the name of their future child, so shameless.

    Wen Siyao sighed, and threw such unrealistic thoughts out of his mind, lowered his head and took another deep look at the sleeping Ming Zhi, squeezed her soft palm, then let her go, and let Uncle Cai come in: " You don't want to keep me from doing such a thing, I don't need her sacrifice, keep her safe, and don't let her find me." After a pause, he added:

    "Open that place."

    Uncle Cai Listening to "that place", my eyes were red, I never thought that things would develop to this point, "Your Highness, there..." "Okay, I'm

    waiting to die here, it may not be so when I get there. Anyway, there is My mother left behind, even if I want to sleep here forever, it is my honor."

    Wen Siyao stopped his words and said no more, he turned and got out of bed, never looked at Mingzhi again, and then entered another room that has been hidden Get up the hatch, signaling Uncle Cai to act immediately.

    Uncle Cai burst into tears, and really couldn't bear to watch him leave. His Highness...with him like this...what's the difference between going to that place...and sending him to death?

    Ming Zhi woke up again, and found that she was already in the room where she was resting alone before. Wen Siyao was not around, but the smell of his pheromones still remained on her body. fascinated.