Welcome to Wilted!

This book is dedicated to My Mom and My Girlfriend, thank you both for inspiring and listening to my crazy ideas.

Hi readers! I am so excited to be writing again! I've been working on this project for about a year now and I'm so glad to finally be able to share with you all.

This book was inspired by music, life, and love, but mostly music!

The music throughout the story is used as a guide to help better understand the characters and their predicaments. So if you're a music lover, like myself, this book is for you!

Big thanks to the artist who inspired me;
SZA, Drake, Jill Scott, Chloe x Halle, J.Cole, Rod Wave, Teyana Taylor, Kehlani, Amy Winehouse, etc.

None of the song lyrics, or photos used in this story are original to the author.

Copyright © 2023 by Ciera Nicole Dozier

All rights reserved.

No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without written permission from the publisher or author, except as permitted by U.S. copyright law. . For permission requests, contact dozjacks@gmail.com.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Feel free to comment, all of your feels!  Enjoy ;)