A Forest Date! Spicy Love and Sweet Berries!

This chapter takes place a couple weeks after the end of the previous one. Ash and Serena have the afternoon free and Serena is feeling a little frisky. What will they get up to when they decide to head to the forest and gather some berries?!

Content warning! There is some steamy language in this chapter. Nothing profane but very sensual.

I hope you enjoy! If you like what you read, consider leaving a vote. If you have a thought or opinion, please leave a comment.

Ash traipsed toward the main building at a steady pace with the shovel he held in his right hand resting atop his shoulder. He was a little tired but he felt immensely satisfied. He'd just finished preparations for the new house's foundation and soon they would be ready to begin construction. Things were starting to come together.

The warm spring sun shown overhead and he stepped into the main building, ready to take a break after a productive day. He dropped off the shovel in the small storage room and then walked into the laundry room, intending to change out of his sweaty shirt. He found Serena was already there. She was folding some of his clothes and putting them away into the various drawers. She glanced at him and smiled happily as he entered the room.

"Did you get it finished?" she asked.

Ash nodded his head and let out a weary sigh. "Yep, it's all ready."

Serena's smile became happier and her eyes sparkled with energy. The thought that they were building their future home filled her with excitement. More and more, she thought about what married life would be like. She wouldn't have to go home every night; she'd have all her clothes and accessories nearby and she would be around Ash so much more.

She and Ash would have plenty of room. They'd be able to decorate the house however they wanted and they wouldn't have to worry about holding back in their relationship.

Serena watched with rapt attention as Ash pulled off his shirt and started rummaging through a drawer for a clean one. She saw Ash glance up at her and smirk as he saw her gaze tracking all over his body. She looked on at his glistening, muscular body as he very slowly searched for a new shirt. She appreciated him taking a while.

Serena felt her skin start to get hot and she shifted side-to-side on her feet as the seconds ticked by. In addition to all the practical advantages being married to Ash would bring, there was also the sex, something Serena was very much looking forward to.

Ever since their close-call a month ago she'd found herself thinking about that night more and more. She'd really loved being so close to Ash. She'd loved feeling him grind against her most sensitive parts and relished the kisses and touches he'd lavished on her.

Serena took in a breath and slowly blew it out through her mouth. Her body was seething with desire for Ash's touch and it took her a second to calm herself. She idly reached up and pinched the small earring attached to her right ear. This was her first day wearing the jewelry since her monthly time off. She knew that the week-long break from experiencing physical affection was a big contributor to her raging desire. She and Ash had made out when she'd arrived earlier in the day, but that small morsel of affection had only increased her appetite. She wanted more!

"Do you need helping finding a shirt?" Serena said with a coy grin.

Ash chuckled and pulled a simple blue t-shirt out of the drawer. He didn't put it on however.

"Nah, I think I've got it," he said smiling.

They stared into each other's eyes for several seconds before Serena spoke again.