Laying Hands on Pillars of Beauty

This chapter takes place roughly a week after the end of the previous one. Serena is out on an errand and Ash decides to fix a leak under the sink. When She returns home, Ash decides to explore a new part of the woman he loves.

Content warning! There's some steaminess and sexy moments contained in here.

I hope you enjoy!

The day, so far, had been productive and enjoyable for Ash. He'd finished building a small shelter for some of the grass Pokémon and removed a bunch of scattered rocks from a large field so the herd Pokémon could run freely without worrying about injury. He'd also hauled some more supplies to the construction site before he'd come inside the main building.

He checked around for Serena but she apparently hadn't yet returned from an excursion, south, to the docks. She'd left in the afternoon, with a pair of Rhyhorn, intending to pick up various medical supplies, berries, and some foodstuffs they couldn't get locally. Ash had hoped that she'd be back by the time he finished his work, but that wasn't the case.

Ash considered his options and decided to take a shower. Hopefully Serena would return in the meantime and they could then have dinner. He headed to the laundry room, grabbed a change of clothes and then moved to the bathroom. He briefly considered locking the door but ultimately decided not to. Ever since he and Serena had exchanged pranks the previous week, things had quieted down and no more craziness had ensued. He believed he could trust Serena to not do something wild while he was in the shower.

Some minutes later, Ash emerged from the bathroom in his new, clean clothes and checked around again. Serena still wasn't back and he felt a little disappointed. He was feeling hungry and was eager for her to get back so they could start on dinner. He thought about cooking the meal without her but chose to wait instead. The last time he'd cooked dinner for them without her, he'd accidently over-salted everything and the food had been inedible. He still had a lot to learn on the finer points of cooking.

With nothing urgent to do, Ash decided to tackle a small project that had been on his to-do list for a while. One of the pipes under the sink had been leaking for the past few weeks and needed some attention. He retrieved his tools, opened the cabinet door beneath the sink and set to work assessing the issue.

Ash wasn't sure how much time passed, but he was a little past the halfway point when he heard the front door open and the clumping sound of Serena's shoes enter the building. He smiled and looked toward the doorway. A moment later, Serena entered, still wearing her pink sunhat and a pair of sunglasses. She had a carrying bag slung over her shoulder and she smiled at him the second she spotted him.

"Hey, there!" Ash said in a happy voice. "I was wondering where you were."

Serena chuckled and set the bag on the table. "Ha!" she said in a sarcastic voice. "Someone at the dock misplaced my shipment. We spend nearly an hour looking for it."

Ash nodded and then looked back under the sink. "Well, I'm glad you made it back," he said.

Serena pulled a few things out of the bag and stowed them in the refrigerator. She then slipped off her shoes and walked barefoot over to where Ash was laying on his back. She playfully prodded him in the side with her a toe.

"Finally getting that leak fixed, I see," she commented.

"Yep," Ash grunted. He was twisted in an awkward position so he could finally tighten down a fitting. He gave the wrenches a firm twist and let out a sigh. One connection down, one to go.

Serena bent down so she could see what was going on. She hummed happily, and smiled at Ash. "Looks good," she said.

"Thanks!" Ash replied.