Tuesday, August 16th

3:00 pm

Dear Diary, I am sitting in the gym waiting for cheerleading tryouts with Raven!!! On the bright side, we have been practicing for a couple weeks so we think we have mastered pyramids, high kicks and all the cheers that we would be doing for the basketball team. And more importantly, we have a bunch of makeup looks and hairstyles picked out and we think we would look super cute in those cheerleading uniforms!! Raven is going first, she is actually trying out right now. 

She says she thinks she did really well! They asked her to show them what she'd do as a routine and she showed them what she got and they loved it! She feels that she has it in the bag! Now I am up, wish me luck dear diary! 

5:45 pm 

Dear Diary, Hi I am back and I have great news!! I made the cheerleading team!!! I showed them all my tricks and they just called me and told me I made the team!!! I am officially a middle school cheerleader!! I need to text Raven and tell her the news and see if she made the team too! 

I texted Raven and she said she didn't make the team?? That is so weird!! She said she did well at the try outs. I was anticipating doing this with my best friend.... should I tell them that I am not going to do it without her?? I asked her if she wants me to do that and she says it was my dream and she doesn't want to keep me from it and I told her that I will definitely take notes for her about the popular girls to get her the information because I am not going into popularity without my best friend!! If I am going to be popular then my best friend is going to be popular too! But I can't help but be really excited!!! I mean how many people can say that in ONE DAY they went from eating lunch in the bathroom to being a cheerleader!! I am ready for my fame so. bring it on!!! 

And it might actually start tomorrow! I have my first cheer practice and then I am going to LAYLA LYNCH's

And it might actually start tomorrow! I have my first cheer practice and then I am going to LAYLA LYNCH's.... the most popular girl in school's house for dinner with the cheer squad!! I asked if I could bring Raven and they said no because she's not a cheerleader but I definitely am going to take notes for her!!