Monday, March 30th

12:45 pm 

Dear Diary, okay so Layla is back in school and I was so scared that she was going to be out to get me but luckily nothing has happened yet! And people are finally starting to recognize me.... like for what I did. I was at lunch today and everyone started clapping and then they stood up and gave me a standing ovation! You know I won't lie.... I feel like a standing ovation in the cafeteria was like winning an Oscar! Well... not actually... but... you get what I mean.... 

So things are going great so far! Now if only Raven could recognize all the stuff that I have been doing in her favor

5:00 pm

Dear Diary, so you will NEVER believe what happened today! There have been lots of things that have happened with Layla but this has got to be the worst one yet! Okay before I tell the story, I wasn't TRYING to rat Layla out or snoop on her... it happened on its own. So Layla was rehearsing "Hopelessly Devoted To You" like always and then I went backstage to grab a hat for my costume and guess what I saw.... a tape recorder that was playing the sound that everyone thought was coming from Layla but it was actually pre-recorded and it was an old recording of Olivia Newton John.... yeah that's right...... Layla........ was...... LIP SYNCING!!!! This entire time Layla has been lip syncing!!! Can you believe this??? This entire thing was a lie!!! All the karaoke nights, all the musical practices for a month.... she has been lip syncing the WHOLE....... TIME!!!!!!!!!!! Or at least... I think it was the whole time... the sound that the recording was making sounded like how she has been singing ever since musical practice started..... I can't believe it!!!!!! I can't just let that slide so I have to talk to the director about it! That is what I am on my way to do!!! 

8:00 pm

Dear Diary, so I talked to the director about it and they were surprised! And so was I! This entire thing is surprised too and they had her confirm it by showing them her natural voice without a tape recorder and they liked her natural voice so they said "thanks for letting us know that she was faking but we like her real voice and she has been practicing Sandy lines and songs for a couple months now so it would be too late to cast anyone else as Sandy and we only have a couple more weeks until opening night..." But I still don't think Layla deserves to be Sandy after lying to them for so long!! How am I going to get Layla off of Sandy's part???