Monday, March 16th

2:00 pm 

Dear Diary, so I was at the ocean with Layla and of course she had to make a snarky comment about my sunburn but I FINALLY stood up to her- I told her, "YOU KNOW WHAT LAYLA- I AM TIRED OF PUTTING UP WITH YOUR HARASSMENT! I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO BE MEAN EVER SINCE YOU TOLD ME TO OVERDRESS FOR THAT MIXER AND THEN YOU HAD ME KISS A FERRET AND A BUNCH MORE STUPID STUFF! AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE- YOU ARE A MEAN GIRL LAYLA! THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE! YOU ARE THE REAL LIFE VERSION OF REGINA GEORGE AND I DID NOT COME TO FLORIDA TO SEE YOU- I CAME WITH MY FRIEND TO HAVE A FUN TIME AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO RUIN THAT" and then she laughed and walked away and then I looked over at Hailey and she seemed very surprised but impressed. I am so proud of myself, Dear Diary! I FINALLY stood up to the mean girl! I told Hailey that I am sorry if she was anticipating hanging out with Layla for the rest of the trip and she said it is fine and then we departed from her group so I again I am very proud of myself for doing that!!! 

7:40 pm

Dear Diary, the rest of the day was great actually! Hailey and I went to an amusement park and went on a ferris wheel ride and I had always wanted to ride a ferris wheel by the beach! And then we went snorkeling and then we went for a night walk on the beach and played arcade game machines! I don't know why but I have a thing for walks on the boardwalk with arcade games... it was perfect! We have 2 more days of the trip and tomorrow we are planning on going on a day long boat ride and the next day we are going horseback riding on the beach! And then going home :( But today was definitely a great day!!!