Friday, September 22nd

3:00 pm 

Dear Diary, so I am currently sitting in my last hour waiting for school to be over because I am going to the village... which is this cute area with shops and places to eat and a movie theatre with HENRY!!! And this is my first time going to the village... I noticed that a lot of people go to the village on Fridays... especially the cool people but I haven't done it yet so this my first time! I keep wanting Henry to ask me to be his girlfriend so I put on some lipstick and a cute PINK sweatshirt and my nicest leggings in case he does ask me to be his girlfriend! The past couple weeks me and him really have been talking more... we have been walking in the halls together, talking at the bus after school, it really has been great!! Oh and Layla- I haven't heard from her much lately other than that she is throwing a cool Halloween party next month and that I am invited to but anyways, I am about to meet Henry to walk to the village and then we are going to go to Starbucks and maybe see a movie. I will let you know how it goes!!! 

11:00 pm 

Dear Diary, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HENRY ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!! I have to tell the full story, so we were at Starbucks drinking our frappes and then he started holding my hand and then he said he had something to give me and I asked him what and he gave me a necklace that he bought for me which was so sweet AHHH! And then he asked me if this is a date and I asked him if he wants it to be and he said of course he wants it to be and then we started walking around... we actually didn't see a movie because Henry said he would rather actually talk to me than be watching the movie the whole time!! Ahh!!! And then he said he has something very important to ask me and I could feel it coming!! I asked him what and he asked me if I would be his girlfriend and I said yes!!!!!!! Then he asked me if I am allowed to date... which was a good point.... I still haven't run this idea past my parents but I was so excited in the moment that I just said yes! And then he asked me what I would want to do on dates and I said I would do anything with him and I bet you can guess what happened next... we kissed again!!! I officially have a boyfriend!! I still am iffy about telling my parents so I haven't said anything yet and plus I am too excited!!! I also had a big day today because after going to the village with my BOYFRIEND, I had a football game where I officially get to cheer for my BOYFRIEND!! I can't believe I am only in seventh grade and I have a boyfriend!! But I mean, it's not like we are going to do what adults do. We're just gonna text and facetime and talk during school and hang out a little outside of school.... we're not gonna do anything bad. So I think my parents should be fine with it. I haven't told my sisters either because well.... they can be loud mouths. But anyways, at the game I had a little bit of an embarrassing moment.... so I was doing the pyramid like normal and I um.... fell onto the ground. 

And then many more of the cheerleaders and the cheer coach asked if I am okay

And then many more of the cheerleaders and the cheer coach asked if I am okay... I'm not seriously injured but that was embarrassing! Especially because Henry saw it... but he seemed to think it was actually kind of cute! Anyways I can't believe Henry and I are finally a couple!!! EEEEEEE!!!