Saturday, August 20th

2:00 pm 

Dear Diary, I am about to go to the pool party!! I really wanted a new swimsuit to make sure that I look cute so I went shopping with mom and Rose and they helped me pick out a swimsuit! It has to be a bikini so I got a cute one from target. 

Mom said it looks a little too old for me and suggested I get a one piece but I told her that seventh graders don't wear one pieces! We wear two piece bikinis and I reminded her that Rose got her first bikini when she was in middle school so she s...

Mom said it looks a little too old for me and suggested I get a one piece but I told her that seventh graders don't wear one pieces! We wear two piece bikinis and I reminded her that Rose got her first bikini when she was in middle school so she sprung for it. Then we walked by a piercing place and I suggested to mom that I get my second ear piercing but she told me not to push it... so I said okay. I can't wait for the pool party! We are going to have so much fun and we are going to play marco polo and I brought my diving toys! It will be perfect!! The past couple days at school have been pretty good. I got to walk in the halls with the cheerleaders and everyone clears the halls and looks at us when we walk down the hallway! And I had a random kid ask my autograph??? I am really starting to become "famous" aren't I. I think Raven might be a little jealous, but I told her that she is still my best friend... and she is welcome to come hang out with me after school any day... even though I have been hanging out with the cheerleaders for the past couple days.

7:00 pm

Okay that pool party was NOT what I expected! I said hi to Layla and told her I brought diving toys and asked her if she wants to play Marco Polo and she said, "Marco Polo??? I am sorry Gabby, but we are going to do things that AREN'T for 9 year olds." Layla was wearing a designer velvet bikini and so were the rest of the cheerleaders so I felt kind of silly in my target bikini. And most of all, there were BOYS at the party!!!! Including Henry!!! Instead of playing marco polo, mermaids and finding diving toys like elementary school pool parties, we kind of just sat in inflatables and talked.... middle school is all about talking! We don't really play games anymore but get this.... there was one game that we played.... SPIN THE BOTTLE!!! Yeah, you heard me...... we played spin the bottle!!! We all went into Layla's house and Layla suggested that we play spin the bottle!! She asked me if I have ever kissed anyone before... and I haven't but since I am trying to become cool and popular I told them that I have and they asked who and I just said some guy that you don't know that goes to a different school. Goes to a different school?? That is like the generic thing that you say when you are making it up... but oh well. But get this... when I played spin the bottle it landed on HENRY!!! H-E-N-R-Y!!! And I kind of just froze for a sec and I looked over at Layla and she seemed like she was signaling me to do it so I did it!! I kissed him!! I had my first kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a little awkward with it being Layla's "ex-boyfriend" but she didn't seem to have a problem with it. It was also amazing!! It was magical honestly! Me... Layla Hefner has now kissed a boy!! His lips were soft and smooth and we kissed for about 10 seconds!! He didn't really say anything about it but ahh!!!!! I told Raven and she was really happy and excited for me!! And so is Rose!! I didn't tell my parents though because you know.... they're my parents..... but ah!!! I can't believe I had my first kiss!! Seventh grade is officially getting better for me!! I never knew my first kiss was going to be a spin the bottle kiss!!