Saturday, November 17th

5:00 pm 

Dear Diary, yesterday was my birthday and I am waiting for my friends to come to the sleepover at 6 pm!!! Given that sleepovers definitely aren't the same as elementary school, I decided to make a game plan for a middle school sleepover. It's going to be Raven, Vanessa and Bella. Raven is coming obviously because she was my best friend, Vanessa I didn't expect would come but Raven asked if she could so I said yes, and Bella I know I haven't talked about in awhile but I was actually talking to her at school a few days ago and she was congratulating me on making the cheer team and talking about how apparently nobody cares about the volleyball team anymore. I kinda felt bad for her, so I invited her to my sleepover.

Game plan 

6:00 arrival 

6:15 order pizza 

6:30 play truth or dare (but nothing bad yeah yeah yeah a million parental lectures) 

7:00 eat pizza and watch Mean Girls 

8:30 make tiktoks 

9:00 decorate cookies 

10:00 play never have I ever 

10:30 play cards against humanity 

11:00 bed time ugh 

I wish my parents weren't making us go to bed at 11! So stupid! But they're like it's a week night blah blah blah. I hear a knock on the door and open it. It's Raven! She is the first one here so right now we are just chilling. And then about 10 minutes later, Bella comes and then Vanessa. Vanessa is wearing all black pajamas.... she really doesn't seem to wear anything but black. 

7:15 pm 

Dear Diary, our sleepover is going well so far! We played truth or dare and my mom came down to remind us not to do anything bad ugh and then she went back upstairs and she said she'd "go make herself scarce"..... her and my dad are upstairs just to make sure we're being appropriate and what not, Rose is at a friend's house and Mara is with our grandparents for the night.  Anyways, when we played truth or dare it was basically just innocent stuff like bite your ice cream, dance, stuff like that. Now we are watching Mean Girls. 

11:15 pm 

Dear Diary, Okay so right now everyone else is asleep except for me. I always have been the last one to fall asleep at sleepovers, I don't know why but it has always been like that. So we actually didn't end up making any tiktoks because Vanessa said tiktok is stupid and then everyone kind of just agreed with her from there. So then we started decorating cookies and Vanessa and Bella started asking me a bunch of questions about my boyfriend and talked about how it is so cool that I have one. But I try not to brag, so I didn't say much... except I did take advantage of bragging rights A LITTLE and say he got me chocolates for my birthday yesterday! Anyways, things then got a little more interesting- Raven, Bella and Vanessa suggested that we pull a prank on Layla!!!! We brainstormed for a little while and then we decided that we are going to throw water balloons off the terrace to hit her!!! I think it will be a funny prank! Then we played never have I ever, and then cards against humanity like we talked about. I think Layla deserves the prank!