Wednesday, December 20th

6:30 am

Dear Diary, I know this is my first time writing in a couple weeks, I was so busy with finals and everything but the good news is I passed all my finals! The worst grade I got was a C on my science final which isn't so bad.... I am just glad all of that is over! Yesterday was the last day of school before Winter Break which in elementary school was a day where we got to watch the Polar Express in our pajamas but in middle school it's finals day.... nothing exciting to share there. Anyways, I am actually in the airport right now waiting to get on the plane! But it would be going smoother if Mara wasn't screaming her head off.... she always gets scared of airports because she "thinks she's gonna hurt herself" but that's my mom's problem... not mine. 

12:15 pm 

Dear Diary, I think the flight is longer than I anticipated. It is going to be about 9 hours long and I just woke up to Mara kicking and throwing a fit and Rose complaining about how she's not getting any phone service.... what does she expect? We are up in the sky! I always get so bored on planes so I am not sure what to do but watch movies.... see you in 5 hours when we arrive! 

6:15 pm 

Dear Diary, we have arrived at our destination!! It is beautiful! We had dinner on the cruise ship and then sailed through the sunset!! The ship looks a little smaller in person but it is still gorgeous and it has a bunch of pools that we have been swimming in and it is perfect! It turns out a cruise ship can actually be very therapeutic to be on after all that I have been going through recently with breaking up with Henry and all that! The Hefner family cruise is a success so far!