Wednesday, January 13th

7:45 pm

Dear Diary, so it turns out Layla's manipulating isn't over. Guess what happened today at musical practice? Layla gave me a drink to drink which she said will improve my voice as I was working on my song "Freddy my love" and then when we were to that part during rehearsal my voice was very cracky and scratchy which had to have been because of the drink Layla gave me! And to make things worse, before I sang I said "I have been practicing all week and I think I have mastered the song" and then of course my voice was cracky and then a couple people laughed at me and of course Layla took a private voice lesson to make her voice even better where it sounds like an angel and everyone was cheering for her.  

So of course the mean girl is better than everyone at EVERYTHING

So of course the mean girl is better than everyone at EVERYTHING.  She was the head cheerleader, she got the lead in the musical, her amazing voice blows everyone away and not to mention she is really good at acting and dancing too. It turns out Layla is an award winning singer, award winning dancing, has been in countless plays, won a bunch of cheerleading tournaments, and been in a REAL MUSIC VIDEO. I never knew how much talent she has and again I say she's better than everyone at everything. And I heard her say, "I look even better now" when I sang with a scratchy voice! So at that point I wasn't sure what to do- I pulled her aside and asked her why she gave me that drink and she said, "Oh did that make your voice scratchy? I'm so sorry I thought that was just vitamin water..." I was telling Raven about it and she said maybe we should plot revenge but it backfired the last time and I think it would be immature so I told her maybe we should set up a meeting with the school counselor instead so that is what we plan on doing tomorrow because I am not feeling like having to worry every day about what Layla is up to!