Saturday, December 31st

5:00 pm

Dear Diary, so I got my electronics taken away for the plane ride home and I underestimated how bored I was going to get on a 15 HOUR plane ride home without electronics... I actually attempted reading a book for once in my life and it didn't go that far so I tried drawing which didn't go very far either so I almost died of boredom.... anyways Raven is still having a New Years party tonight and she keeps telling me that I should sneak out!!! I keep telling her I am grounded but my parents are going to a New Year's block party and they usually don't come home til after midnight and Rose is staying the night at a friend's and since I have lost my chances of babysitting Mara like I did before, she is going to be with grandma. So I mean... I could sneak out?  My parents go to the same party every year and they have never been home before midnight so I actually am considering it. Raven says it's going to be a really cool party and I'd rather not spend New Years Eve alone.... and it's a boy girl party so I could get a New Years Kiss! And keep in mind Raven lives down the street from me so it's an easy commute... should I sneak out? Why am I asking you, diary? You're an inatimate object.... but I actually am thinking about it....

12:10 am 

Dear Diary, guess who snuck out and got away with it??? ME!!!! When there was nobody in the house but me I walked to Raven's house and it ended up being one of the best nights I have had in awhile!! Raven's friends from art club were there and we started by talking about our New Year's resolutions so I said mine is to rekindle my friendship with Raven and then we played some games like truth or dare and we actually didn't play spin the bottle like I thought we were going to so I didn't kiss anyone but it was still a fun party! We also played just dance and we watched the ball drop and I just got back to the house now and thankfully my parents are still gone! New Years Eve was a success! But now I am pretty tired so I am going to go to bed.