31.

I didn't leave the house much after my encounter with Nate.
I didn't want to see him again. I was sitting in front of the tv, qualifying just ended and Lando ended P10. He must be happy about that, especially after his latest results.
Not long after my phone started buzzing a couple of times.

Lando 🧡 :

Hi sunshine.
Are you still awake?

Yes baby
I watched quali
You did such an amazing job

Thanks love
Do you have time to call?
I miss you

I always have time to call you

Only a couple of seconds later, he called me. It was if he was waiting for my text.
He was actually Facetiming me, I quickly fixed my hair and picked up.
"Oh hi beautiful girlfriend" he said as he was walking to his room. "Hi handsome boyfriend. Are you going back to your room?" He nodded as he showed me around. It was honestly a beautiful hotel, he scanned his card and got in his room.
"Did you get the penthouse again?" I chuckled. He shook his head and pouted. "No, unfortunately not" he showed me around his room and sat down on his balcony.
The view was amazing, I wish I could be there with him.
"Did you talk to him already?" I asked as I sat down on the couch. I could hear him sigh a little. "Not yet, I will tomorrow but they're definitely not together baby" he said as he put his feet against the railing.
Was he just trying to calm me down?
"But do you know that your sister is here?" He asked. My sister? Why was she in Miami? "No I didn't? Why is she there?" A couple of weeks ago I thought she was messing with Lando, but she wasn't. She was definitely messing with someone though, I was sure about that now.
"I don't know. I haven't talked to her yet but she has a paddock pass so.." he didn't need to explain it, she was invited by someone important.
"A driver invited her" I completed his sentence and he nodded.
I looked around as I was thinking who it could've been.
My doorbell rang a few times which shook me out of my thoughts. "I have to go baby, I will call you later" I said as I walked to the door.
He waved a little with a pout on his face. "I love you" he said before hanging up.

I opened the door and once again I was faced by a demon I thought I beat a long time ago.
"What are you doing here?" I looked at him. He was leaning against the doorframe but he wasn't answering. "Nate?" I said trying to make him speak. I felt so uncomfortable around him, especially when he was looking at me like that.
"So you're dating Lando Norris huh?" He said as he walked in.
I couldn't believe him, he just acted as if he was at home. I closed the door behind him and put my back against the door.
I wanted to stay as close as possible to the door. "Yes I am" I quickly said. He just nodded. "Impressive" he pointed at the house but I knew he was talking about me dating Lando.
He was the reason I only did one night stands for the longest time.
He was the reason I used to flinch every time someone touched me.
He was the reason why I didn't believe in love until I met Lando.

"Why are you here?" I looked at him as I crossed my arms. He turned around and walked to me.
Maybe it wasn't a good idea to lean against the door after all.
"I just realized how much I miss you. Seeing you with that Norris guy brought all the feelings back" he said as he was standing in front of me. I couldn't even look at him, but I had to.
I had to show him that I was in a much better place now. "Well, I love that Norris guy a lot" I said as I looked him straight in the eyes.
He let out a disbelieving laugh. Unfortunately I recognized that laugh.
I wanted to walk away, I was standing way too close to him but he grabbed my wrists and pressed them against the door above my head.
"Don't be ridiculous, he's not the type of guy you go for" he whispered in my ear. I could feel his breath against my neck.
"And that's exactly why I love him so much" I replied, also whispering.
I could see his face change. I recognized that look.
He was about to storm out of the door... or hit me.