Impatient

Background:
Chloe and Beca had been hooking up now in secret for a few months. Nobody else knew about them, not even Aubrey or Amy.

It was Friday night, which meant the Bellas were all hanging out. It was a little chilly, so they decided to have a bonfire in the backyard. They talked, drank, ate s'mores, and now it was nearing midnight. Despite the time, nobody was ready to go in just yet. Except for one person.

"Becs." Chloe whispered. She leaned into Beca so close that she could feel the redheads breath on her skin.

Beca hummed, wanting her to continue her sentence. She knew where it was going. Chloe reached her hand across Beca's leg so that it was rubbing in between her thighs. This was all hidden by the blanket they were sharing across their laps, so the other girls had no clue.

"Come with me." Chloe whispered again.

"Wouldn't be so secretive." Beca countered, cocking her head a bit.

"Don't give me that look," Chloe smirked, "tell them you're tired."

Beca sighed, knowing she couldn't ever resist Chloe.

"I think I'm going to head up guys. I'm super tired." Beca said to the group.

"Awe what? Don't be lame, Beca!" Amy whined.

"I'm actually getting sleepy myself." Chloe chimed in.

"You too, Chlo? Don't tell me the rest of you guys are leaving too!" Amy said.

The rest of the group shook their heads "no." Amy was satisfied with the others staying, so she dropped the whole begging thing.

"I knew you would." Chloe teased, whispering in Beca's ear once again.

Beca rolled her eyes before standing up and taking the blanket with her. She purposely didn't warn Chloe just so she could see her fluster at the thought of getting caught with her hand on Beca's thigh. They said their final good nights to the group before heading over to the back door.

"Someone's impatient." Beca said.

"You wanna go back to that fire alone?" Chloe teased.

"No. Definitely not."

"Then pick up the pace, Mitchell. We've got things to get done." Chloe said with a wink.

"What if someone catches us? We always wait until they're all asleep." Beca whispered nervously as they approached the door.

"Don't be so paranoid."

Chloe threw the sliding door open and closed it just as quick. They ran upstairs and into Beca's room. Chloe slept over there all the time, so Aubrey wouldn't question why she wasn't in her own bed later. Beca also had a single room, so they were in the clear. The second they got upstairs, all of Beca's worries escaped. All she could think about were Chloe's lips kissing her own.

Chloe threw Beca up against the wall, holding her hips steadily in place as she pressed her own tighter.

"Wait," Beca smiled, "I have a better idea."

She grabbed Chloe by the wrist and dragged her to the bathroom. Beca tore off both of their clothes and led Chloe to the shower. The steam from the hot water fogged up the shower quickly. Chloe slid her fingers between Beca's thighs. She rubbed her wet folds and could feel Beca squirm with pleasure.

"Fuck me, Chlo."

"Who's the impatient one now?" Chloe teased before sticking her two fingers inside of Beca's vagina.

She pressed her thumb into the brunettes clit. Chloe could feel Beca's vagina pulsing as she slid her fingers in and out. Beca bit her lip in hopes of stifling her moans, but it was no use. Chloe took all control of her body.

"Chlo?" A voice called from the hall. The sound was faint from the shower, but still somewhat audible.

"Shit." Chloe muttered. She took her fingers out of the younger girl and listened closer.

"Chloe are you in here?" The voice said again.

This time Chloe could make out who it was: Aubrey.

"Is tha–"

"Shhh." Chloe said, placing her finger over Beca's mouth.

"You stay here, I'm going to go talk to her." Chloe whispered as she stepped out of the shower.

She haphazardly dried off and threw on a hoodie and sweats laying on the floor. She threw her hair up in a bun to try to hide how sopping wet it was.

"Chl–"

"You called?" Chloe interrupted as she stepped into the hall.

"Why were you in there?" Aubrey asked.

"We were just talking."

"And that's why your hair is all wet too?" Aubrey asked suspiciously.

"Well I showered, duh. I smelled like bonfire." Chloe explained.

"Well how were you talking if she's still in the shower?" Aubrey interrogated.

"We were talking before we both showered. Chill out for once, Bree." Chloe said calmly. Her heart was racing faster than ever, but she kept it hidden.

"Whatever. I'll see you after your little hang out." Aubrey said.

"I'm sleeping over in her room tonight. See you in the morning." Chloe said before returning to the room. Aubrey said nothing and rolled her eyes. She hated how good of friends Beca and Chloe were, and she would probably implode if she knew they were more.

When Chloe got back inside, she was greeted by Beca fresh out of the shower.

"What took so long?" Beca smirked.

"Aubrey can be hard to shake." Chloe said as she made her way closer to Beca.

"As much as I love seeing you in my hoodie, I'd like it even more if you took it off." Beca teased.

Chloe stripped down, and the girls collapsed on the bed. They finally could finish what they started in the shower...