Study Date

Super short one! I like it though :)

Beca's finals were coming up, so studying was taking over all her free time. That meant barely any time for Chloe.

"Hey," Chloe said as she walked into Beca's room. Beca had textbooks sprawled all over her bed and was clearly busy trying to study.

"Hey." Beca didn't even look up from her books to greet Chloe.

Disregarding Beca's obvious lack of time for this conversation, Chloe kept talking. "I feel like I never see you anymore, Becs. You're always busy studying."

"I've gotta pass these finals, Chlo. You know how my dad is." Beca still was barely paying any mind to Chloe.

Chloe didn't care. She sat down on the bed next to Beca, scooting a couple books over as she did. "I bet I can help! I've taken these like a million times."

"Probably because you've been a senior almost four times now." Beca never was this mean to Chloe, she was just so stressed she couldn't help it.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that and try to help you. And for your information I passed every exam except the ones I purposely failed!" Chloe didn't care that Beca was being standoffish, she just wanted to spend time with her.

"Ok. Sorry. You can help. But only if we stay on task, okay?" Chloe knew what Beca meant, but she also knew she couldn't make any promises.

Chloe walked her fingers up Beca's thigh. "What could possibly distract us from these fascinating textbooks?"

"I'm serious, Chlo." Beca couldn't help but smirk while she said this.

"One of my best study tips is to relieve stress before starting!"

Beca rolled her eyes. She knew what Chloe was getting at, and wasn't opposed.

"I have a few methods we can try out." Chloe had shut the books in between the two girls and started to push them to the side. Before Beca could say anything Chloe was kneeling in front of her, putting both her hands on Becas upper thighs.

Chloe leaned into Beca as much as she could, and it wasn't long before they were laying down with Chloe on top.

"I hate you, Chlo." Beca immediately broke out into a big smile after saying this. Chloe took it as a yes to what she had been wanting to do, and kissed Beca.

"You know I can't resist you, Chloe."

"Good. Then kiss me."

The girls quickly got into a lot of things that weren't studying, and Beca had forgotten all about her need to study.

After they had hooked up, Beca tried to gather herself back to study-mode.

Chloe just sat on the bed looking at Beca, still in just her underwear.

"Chlo, how am I supposed to focus on anything in this stupid book when you look at me like that."

"Is that an invitation for round two?"

"No. No it is not. Now are you going to actually help me study? I think I can think of some ways to repay you."

"I'm in!"