13

Pierce and I immediately separated as we met eyes with his dad standing in the doorway.

"I didn't mean to interrupt anything." He said slowly and questionably.

"No, no you didn't." I gave a reassuring smile, "he was just teaching me how to play guitar."

"Right. Well, I ordered food and I can either go pick it up while you two watch Saturn, or you can go pick it up." His dad answered proposing an idea.

"We'll go get it." I answered excitedly. Pierce gave me a side eyed glance with his eyebrows drawn down a bit.

"Okay, cool." Jordan replied, about to leave the room, "it's a mobile order for two pizzas, so it should just be a quick pick up."

I nodded as I watched him leave the room.

"Why'd you say that?" Pierce immediately turned to me.

"Say what?"

"That we'd go pick it up."

"Cause I want to go pick it up."

"Oh." He answered as the puzzled looked slightly fell from his face.

I pulled the guitar off of me and handed it to him, watching as he unplugged it and hung it back on the wall. His shirt lifted slightly as he did it but I pulled my eyes away quickly.

I checked my phone seeing the time as 6:27 pm. Some time had passed since I got here and it was definitely dark outside by now. I didn't really want to eat any pizza that his dad ordered, but I guess I could at least go get it with Pierce.

I watched him walk across his room to his nightstand, retrieving his car keys and shoving them in his pocket.

"Ready?"

"Yep." I answered as I followed him out of the room, "can I drive?"

"With what car?" He questioned like it was a joke.

"Yours."

"Funny." He retorted as we walked down the stairs.

"I'm being serious." I frowned.

"Right."

"Hey son, can you stop by the store and pick up some more diapers." His dad asked as he handed him a twenty dollar bill. He wasn't really asking so much as he was telling.

Pierce nodded, grabbing the piece of paper and shoving it in his wallet that he pulled from his pocket. We turned for the garage right after where I saw his perfectly pristine car.

"Please?" I begged.

"Hm, no."

"Why not?"

"Do you even have your license?" He looked at me questionably.

"Of course I do. I drove my brothers car this weekend. I didn't crash it." I beamed, trying to prove my point that I'm capable.

He gave me a look, possibly battling his decision in his head. But I needed it to be a yes.

We were standing next to his car, facing each other while I waited for his response.

I looked into his green eyes as he peered down at me, "please." I pushed.

He opened his mouth slightly like he was going to respond but I got up on my tip toes and planted my hands on his hard chest. His lips froze and his eyes went a little wide. I pushed myself forward and planted my lips on his, holding them there for a good couple seconds. His lips were soft and he let me kiss him. "Please." I whispered against his mouth once more before pulling away.