Author's note and playlist

HEY! it's Olivia. Sorry the ending of that was mega fucking sad. Um. BUT the end of it is important to the plot of the next story in the series. Which i don't think im going to write directly after this. I need a break from this story and I think im going to reopen Cabin Thirteen and update that. It's a fun summery story and that's what I'm in need of after all this depressing shit LOL.

So if you're interested in reading that story there's already some chapters published and I will be updating soon!

Now. Something I feel like I need to address regarding this story. While reading comments throughout the making of this I've noticed people upset with Allie and her choices and the things she did and I'm sorry if that upset you but that was the point lol.

I wanted to write something where a character wasn't perfect or the victim which I see often in stories. I wanted her to be the villain and I wanted you guys to be mad at her.

I wanted to really highlight the importance of characterizing them in this and how the nature of the characters was entirely the focus of the story. Allies reckless personality and Pierce's giving personality sometimes mixed well and sometimes didn't, but I wanted her personality to tear everything apart. I wanted to show that the way someone acts and behaves in general life can ruin relationships and negatively impact others and not just themselves.

Writing this was a journey and I consider the writing better than my first book (not the plot necessarily) but I am still learning and getting better all the time. This is not my best work nor my worst work, but I appreciate all the support throughout the whole thing.

I'm glad some of you love these characters like I do and can really appreciate what goes on in my head. CAN YOU BELIEVE I JUST MADE ALL OF THIS UP? THROUGH CLASSROOM DAYDREAMS AND SLEEPLESS NIGHTS? that's insane to me. LMFAO.

But thank you all once again for reading, commenting, and voting. It's your support that keeps me going.

NOW. If you have any questions or comments about the story feel free to leave them here OR if you absolutely have a dying need for me to for sure see it then please private message me. There's a chance that your comment could get lost in my notifications and I won't get to it, so if you would really like an answer please dm me. I always answer my dms (not always in a timely fashion, but at the latest like 2-3 days)

After my note is the playlist I've created for this book and if you have any questions about those songs you can also ask! Some of the songs I chose for vibes, because specific lyrics related to the characters, or just because it was an inspiration for the story. If you have any questions about why a song ended up here I'd be happy to answer!

I love all of you and thank you once again for reading!

Playlist for Hell is a Teenage Girl
Link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2La5oYlyOwKaqCLZUw7FCU?si=cNwRZ46ZQrq4UbLjHeKzjQ

If the link to my Spotify playlist does not work here is all of the songs listed out.

Do I Wanna Know?- Arctic Monkeys
Daddy Issues- The Neighborhood
sex money feelings die (slowed version) - Lykke Li
Knee Socks- Arctic Monkeys
Call Out My Name- The Weeknd
She- Harry Styles
Kiwi- Harry Styles
Woman- Harry Styles
In The Night- The Weeknd
Only Angel- Harry Styles
Carolina- Harry Styles
Stargazing- The Neighborhood
Earned It- The Weeknd
Dress- Taylor Swift
You're All I Want- Cigarettes After Sex
Stargirl Interlude- The Weeknd, Lana Del Rey
False God- Taylor Swift
illicit affairs- Taylor Swift
Glitch- Taylor Swift
I Can See You (Taylor'a Version)(From The Vault)- Taylor Swift
Happiness is a butterfly- Lana Del Rey
The Archer- Taylor Swift
Nothing New(feat. Phoebe Bridgers)(Taylor's Version)(From the Vault) - Taylor Swift
It's Nice To Have A Friend- Taylor Swift
Two Against Three- Daisy Jones & The Six
Fine Line- Harry Styles
From The Dining Table- Harry Styles
Moon Song- Phoebe Bridgers
Waiting Room- Phoebe Bridgers
peace- Taylor Swift
Rockland- Gracie Abrams
Best- Gracie Abrams
Good Looking- Suki Waterhouse
No Control- One Direction
Summer Child- Conan Gray
Mr. Brightside- The Killers

OMG. That took so long to write out my thumbs hurt. LOL HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS LONG PAINFUL JOURNEY!

Who's excited to wait forever and ever for an update on future stories cause Olivia takes forever to write.

🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

I know i am.

ALL THE LOVE!
- OLIVIA.