Chapter 13

"Looking for jobs again?" I asked

San nodded with a sigh. He had been staring at the screen in front of him for quite a while now, sending emails here and there. And when he finally had enough, he shut his laptop and leaned his head back against the chair.

"Woah." I quickly placed my hand behind his head to support it

"Thanks Leo."

"It was about time you had some rest." I replied

"I'm done for now, I'll wait for them to reply." He grabbed a piece of chocolate and threw it into his mouth

"Besides researching for jobs, is there anything you want to do?" I asked as I grabbed a piece of chocolate copying San

"Since you don't have anything to do for the rest of the day, how about coming over to my house?"

I almost spit the chocolate out of my mouth hearing that, was he serious? By the looks of his face, yes, yes he was.

"It's up to you." I shrugged

"Are you sure? Is that really okay with you?" He raised his brows

"Yeah, I don't mind really."

"Perfect! I'll plan it well I promise, it'll be fun."

"Alright I'll trust you." I laughed

Tomorrow had come, and it was already time for our house date. I wasn't sure what to expect from it, but judging from his excitement yesterday, I should feel a bit excited too. I nervously cleared my throat before stepping out of the house.

San was awaiting me inside his car. He kept his promise of picking me up even though he was driving back to his house.

He seemed surprised to see me all dressed up for the occasion. Even though it was supposed to be casual I wanted to look nice, even if I'm staying indoors.

I softly smiled at him before getting into the passenger seat.

"Hey." He greeted with a smile

"Hi San." I softly chuckled

"You look beautiful." He complimented

"Thank you." I shyly looked down with a smile hanging on my lips

He started on his way back to his house. Considering it wasn't that far we arrived shortly. Like the gentleman he was, he opened the car door helping me out.

It was a bit awkward for us to step inside the house since we were all alone, but the thought was quickly erased when he smiled my way.

"Make yourself at home."

"Thanks."

"The weather today is supposed to be nice. It's the warmest day of the week, lucky for us. Now let's go back outdoors, I have a little something planned."

I excitedly followed him out through the backdoor. I gasped when my eyes landed on everything he had set up. My heart melted a bit at the thought of him setting all of this up for us.

There was a small tent decorated with lights hanging down, along with pillows and blankets and even bean bag chairs all there. And in front of it was a huge projector board and a small popcorn machine, already filled with the popcorn.