Chapter 26

I knocked on the door and waited, taking another glance at the room number just to make sure I was in the right place. I stood by for an extra minute before knocking again. Where is he?

The door finally opened revealing Wooyoung. I checked my watch, a bit taken-aback as I expected San to be alone at this late time.

"Leo! We were just wrapping up, sorry about that. He'll be back soon but you can wait for him inside." He stepped aside gesturing for me to come in

I felt chills run down my body as I stepped into the cold meeting room. I sat down on one of the lounge chairs at the very end of the room where it was dimly lit while Wooyoung had gone back to the desk to work.

My head turned towards the door when I heard the sounds of laughter getting close, it was San's. I stood up to greet him but paused when I saw the pretty woman next to him dressed in a classy shirt and a skirt that showed off her figure, it was his co-worker. Now it wasn't her appearance that bothered me, it was the way she placed her hands on his arm every time she laughed. I couldn't help but feel a little bit of jealousy at the sight of it.

I cleared my throat, making him notice me. His smile shortly dropped for a surprised expression when we made eye contact, but it quickly switched back.

"Hey, I thought you said you weren't coming today."

He walked over to me and leaned down, giving me a forehead kiss. I held up the bag of food I brought with me with a grin, indicating I was here to eat with him.

"It's been a while since we ate together like this." I explained

He nodded and sat on the seat next to me and pulled a small round table to us. Out of curiosity I looked towards the girl again but she seemed to be too busy working on the computer to notice.

I glanced back to San only to feel my heart sink. He had quickly glanced her way before looking back at the food. She's beautiful isn't she, even I can tell that much.

"How is it?" I asked

"Good, as usual." He smiled

"I'm glad you like it."

"You should've rested though, I didn't want you to work yourself today." He tsked

"I didn't, besides I was too bored with nothing to do."

"Did you miss me?" He leaned in to whisper with a smirk

I hit him playfully with a shy expression taking over my face. My eyes darted off to the people around the room. All I saw was a disgusted looking Wooyoung glaring at us.

"Go eat at the cafeteria like every other person here." He scoffed

"Eyes on your computer." San chuckled, "now, I've been meaning to ask." He looked over to me

"Yes?"

"We haven't gone on a weekend trip in a while huh?"

"It's been a really long time." I replied

"You wouldn't mind going on one soon though right?" He raised a brow

"Umm," I contemplated the thought but the small pout that appeared on his face was enough to convince me, "Why not."

"Am I invited?" Asked Wooyoung

"Yea, you and your girlfriend both." San answered

"Wait you have a-" I paused mid sentence when I saw San shaking his head no

"That was low." Wooyoung shook his head disappointedly

***

"We'll leave first thing in the morning."  He said as I stepped out of the car