Chapter 33

"Leo?" San's face came into sight

He looked behind him then looked back at me with a sigh.

"Sorry I spaced out." I cleared my throat

"I thought you should talk to him one last time." He pointed to him using his head

It was no surprise that San and I have let everyone know about our engagement, but what surprised me was the fact that he was there standing just a few feet ahead, pretending to be lost in the feel of the party. He smiled to the person who took a seat beside him, even laughing when they seemed to crack a joke. Although I thought about it a million times over, I wasn't the one who invited him, so it must have been San. I don't think he would have showed up anyway if it was my invitation.

"No, I'm alright." I plastered a smile on my face

San slightly frowned at my response, "I know I should have asked you before inviting Yun-"

"I'm not upset, just never thought he'd show his face any time soon." I let out a short breathy chuckle before taking another sip from, my drink

But I didn't have any time to recover from the irritation as the lovely Evelyn stepped into my sight seconds later. I raised my eyebrows at San in question.

Now that was enough to ruin my mood.

"She overheard me inviting Wooyoung and asked to come along with him," he quickly explained, "I couldn't bring myself to say no."

"Just forget it." I sighed and looked elsewhere

"Come here, stand up." He stood off his seat and came my way

I gave him a look which he ignored. He went on to hold my hand and help me up, forcing me to suddenly dance with him. And of course with this atmosphere, I couldn't stay annoyed with him for long.

Let's leave all the talking for later.

"So, want to move in?" I laughed

"Tonight?" He raised a brow and held a knowing smirk

I slightly punched his chest, "after marriage," I corrected, "I want you to move into my house if you're alright with that?"

A soft smile was visible on his face, "you look adorable when you're nervous." He teased

"San!" I glanced away laughing, secretly hoping no one caught that

"Of course it's alright, but only if you share your bed with me."

He was doing this on purpose wasn't he?

"What are you saying." I scolded

San began to laugh out loud, "everyone's in their own world right now, so just focus on me." He pouted

"My mom is here."

"So is mine." He retorted

I bit the inside of my cheek once I realized he was gonna keep going.

When the song came to an end I gave San a warning glare, he better watch his words now.

It seemed like people were getting ready to leave as they came congratulating us once again before walking out the door.