COMPENSATION

"I have also heard about the various conflicts and quarrels between you and Xiao Yu."

At FlyNews.com headquarters, old madam Lin looked at Tao Mu with a slightly curious but polite gaze. After a long while, she continued: "With all due respect, Mr. Tao, as a young and talented genius entrepreneur who could create a fortune of tens of billions at a young age, you should also possess the virtue of tolerance. In that case, why quibble with an ignorant child like Shen Yu?"

Tao Mu smiled slightly: "It's not that I want to quibble with him. It's that the status and influence of FlyNews.com today does not allow me to tolerate the slandering from others."

After a pause, Tao Mu added meaningfully: "Just like the Lin Group can't allow family scandals to spread, otherwise it would affect the company's external image, and even affect the stock price fluctuation. Madam should be able to understand my concerns by putting yourself in my shoes."

Old madam Lin's expression changed slightly. She was not certain whether Tao Mu heard about the videos and photos from Luo Xi's mouth, and thus say such words to test her.

Old madam Lin smiled slightly: "I heard some media commenting on Mr. Tao, saying that Mr. Tao is talented and eloquent, and has never suffered a loss even when getting into a verbal debate with netizens. Seeing you today, Mr. Tao's eloquence is indeed extraordinary."

Tao Mu chuckled, ignoring old madam Lin's sarcasm. He asked straight to the point: "Madam has come here this time to help Shen Yu pay compensation?"

"That's correct." Old madam Lin nodded, glanced at Tao Mu, who was a bit too sharp in both appearance and behavior, and said warmly, "Our family's Rong An's sins almost harmed such a good child as Shen Yu. As Rong An's grandmother, an elder of the Lin family, it is necessary to compensate Xiao Yu in the place of my grandson, which can also be considered an apology."

"Don't know how much compensation FlyNews.com asked for when suing Xiao Yu?"

"I actually don't know the exact amount. Madam, if you could please wait a moment." Tao Mu said, and called Zhou Shenxing directly and had Zhou Shenxing come over to discuss the specific compensation issue with old madam Lin.

Lawyer Zhou was currently in the Legal Department, discussing with several other lawyers and the staff of the Personnel Department and the Agency Department the specific terms and criteria for the classification of artist contracts. After receiving Tao Mu's call, he was instantly energized, picking up the relevant documents related to Shen Yu's lawsuit, and came over with vigor.

When Lawyer Zhou pushed in the door, Tao Mu glanced at the time subtly. Just under five minutes. Sure enough, when it comes to money, Lawyer Zhou's work efficiency was not a simple level of highness.

With "money pincher" Lawyer Zhou charging in front, Tao Mu, the boss, could retire and leave the arena to the other. And old madam Lin, who had just promised to help Shen Yu pay the compensation and settlement money, was a little shocked when she heard the figure reported by Lawyer Zhou: "10 million?" Why don't you go rob a bank!

The last part almost got blurted out. But old madam Lin still remembered her image as an old-fashioned upper class lady from Hong Kong, and swallowed the screech back down to her stomach with effort. But she still felt disbelieving: "Mr. Tao, this price is a bit too much, isn't it?"

For the sake of her image, what old madam Lin didn't say was that FlyNews.com dared to ask for such a price. Could it be that they saw the Lin family as fools?

"It's not too much at all." Lawyer Zhou responded innocently and placed a stack of data reports in front of old madam Lin.

This was a record made by FlyNews.com's technical department from the first time Shen Yu slandered Tao Mu, and until the Cao Miao incident was exposed. All the relevant data of slanderings by netizens smearing Tao Mu's name. Including but not limited to FlyNews search, Weibo platform, Baidu entries and related entries of other search engines. There were also the various losses that Tao Mu and FlyNews.com encountered during each smearing process attached. Including the damage to the image and reputation of Tao Mu and FlyNews.com, the decrease of registered users, and the breach of contract by sponsors, etc.