EXTRA 3: GRADUATION CEREMONY & SPEECH

Beijing Film's graduation ceremony was scheduled for the last Tuesday in June. As one of Beijing Film's outstanding graduates, Tao Mu would speak on behalf of all the graduates at the graduation ceremony. In the eyes of Liu Yao, Meng Qi, old Mr. Song and others, regardless of Tao Mu's status in society, this was probably the most honorable thing for a student.

As Tao Mu's family members, Liu Yao, Meng Qi and old Mr. Song got up early in the morning. After carefully putting on their custom-made suit, they dawdled in front of the mirror for a few extra minutes. Seeing that the clock on the wall had reached six o'clock, they went into the kitchen and put the freshly cooked mini wontons into the thermos container, grabbed the bag of wedding candy that had been prepared long ago from the coffee table, and the family of three strolled downstairs, taking a leisurely walk in their way to the gated community next door. Neighbors in the neighborhood who got up in the morning to exercise or walk the dog saw the neat family of three, took a whiff of the delicious scent and greeted with a smile: ".....It smells so good! Mr. Song's craftsmanship is indeed good. Sending breakfast to Mr. Tao and Mr. Li again?"

Old Mr. Song responded with a smile: "My grandson is graduating today and the morning will be busy, so he definitely doesn't have time to eat."

"It's not as simple as graduating." The neighbors who read the news every day said with a smile, "Mr. Tao and Mr. Li are going to get their marriage certificates this afternoon, right? Don't forget to let us know when the wedding will be held."

"We will definitely remember." The smiles on Liu Yao and Meng Qi's faces couldn't be restrained even if they wanted to, and took out boxes of wedding candies and handed them to the neighbors around them.

Tao Mu and Li Xiaoheng live in a high-end community very close to the central CBD. It was less than half an hour's walk from Li Xiaoheng's company headquarters. Other than being affected by smog and sandstorms and the air quality being a bit poor, there were no other problems. Tao Mu and Li Xiaoheng moved here for the convenience of commuting to and from getting off work (of course it was more convenient to work overtime). Of course, most of the other residents in the community thought the same. So much so that when old Mr. Song and Liu Yao and Meng Qi first moved here, they would encounter the cover characters of financial magazines or financial weekly every time they took a walk. And most of these bosses were clients of Xiaoheng Capital or FlyNews.com. This often meeting at work and encountering each other frequently after work had Liu Yao and Meng Qi secretly wondering whether Li Xiaoheng moved here to create an atmosphere for working overtime.

After distributing wedding candies one by one, the family of three slowly entered the elevator of the building. When they entered the apartment, Tao Mu and Li Xiaoheng had already woken up. The room was full of people, makeup artists, stylists, the BulletScreen production team carrying cameras for live streaming, and two reporters from FlyNews Entertainment.

In the past two years, Tao Mu had repeatedly produced classic works with good box office sales, reputation and ratings as an actor and producer, and more and more people became fans of Tao Mu and followed Tao Mu. These people were no longer satisfied with watching Tao Mu's performance through the screen, and looked forward to meeting Tao Mu in reality. However, in order to take care of the work of FlyNews.com and several other companies, Tao Mu had no time to hold a fan meeting. As the CEO of FlyNews.com, BulletScreen.com and several other companies, Tao Mu usually did not accept commercial jobs or endorsements. Even the most ordinary fans couldn't be satisfied, and even on every birthday it was just a live stream on the Internet. As things went on like this, the expectations accumulated by the fans were getting thicker and thicker.

So this time, when the Beijing Film Academy had just announced the time for this year's graduation ceremony on its official account. The Ceramics who have been looking forward to it for a long time could no longer hold back, and they all ran to Tao Mu's FlyNews to leave pitiful messages, asking him to take this opportunity to organize a celebrity fan meeting——it was fine even if it was not a formal celebrity fan meeting, they just wanted to witness Tao Mu's graduation ceremony and the process of Tao Mu and Li Xiaoheng going to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get their marriage certificates.