THE GREATEST HERO

"I really don't know what charm that Shen Yu has!" After old madam Lin left FlyNews headquarters, Lawyer Zhou said with emotion: "Even the old madam who he had only met once before can't resist his charm."

Tao Mu looked hesitant and thoughtful. In his impression, although the old madam Lin appeared elegant, noble, and amiable, she was not a kind person in essence. This was evident from the fact that the Lin family did not have more than one madam, and the person in power in the Lin Group was her own son.

Zhou Shenxing suddenly said: "Hey, you say, the reason why Lin Third became a eunuch was because he wanted to drug Shen Yu. Although Shen Yu is also a victim of this incident, after Lin Third had become like that, with his temperament could he really let Shen Yu go?"

Tao Mu frowned slightly, and said hesitantly, "It shouldn't be possible? I think old madam Lin really has a good impression of Shen Yu."

"No matter how good, he's still an outsider. Lin Rong'an is her own grandson. I heard that he is also the most favored grandson. Now that her grandson had become a eunuch, if she really blamed Shen Yu because of this matter, could the old madam really make it difficult for her grandson for the sake of an outsider?" Zhou Shenxing sneered, he felt that his boss's thoughts were quite naive at times: "In my opinion, this old madam Lin spent five million to buy out Shen Yu's brokerage contract, and even planned to take Shen Yu with her baci to Hong Kong, there might really be something fishy about this matter."

And even become popular throughout Southeast Asia? As far as Shen Yu's dumbness is concerned, even the two time film king Yan Sheng could not improve his career, let alone the Lin family's mere little management company in Hong Kong?

"Anyway, if I were Shen Yu, I would definitely not accept this invitation. Signing a contract with the enemy's management company, and then running to the enemy's base camp for development. Isn't that basically a sheep entering the tiger's mouth?"

Zhou Shenxing kept feeling that there was something fishy here. Tao Mu also felt that something was wrong. But he was really tired of Shen Yu and the plot, and it didn't matter to him anyway. Tao Mu was too lazy to think about it.

With this energy, Tao Mu would rather put it to use on the army conscription promotion drama that had not yet started preparations. After all, this kind of mainstream TV series led by the government and with political requirements, if it weren't for the recommendation from old Mr. Luo, he was afraid that no matter how good Tao Mu's performance was before, and no matter the reputation of the TV series he produced and how high the ratings were, a young rookie who had just debuted for two years and had never even played a leading role would definitely not have gotten such an enviable opportunity.

In order to express the importance that BulletScreen.com attached to this matter, Tao Mu personally dialed the two phone numbers given to him by old Mr. Luo on the morning of the fourth day after returning from the hospital visit, and contacted the people from the military and the publicity department.

The reason why it took three days was because Tao Mu used these three days to carefully recall the special forces-themed TV series with very good ratings in his previous life——including the screenwriter team and director production team of those TV series. Then, three of the most classic were selected to be handed over to the military and the publicity department for review.

In addition, Tao Mu himself secretly slipped in some private goods. The social upsurge caused by "Fashion Storm" during the broadcasting allowed Tao Mu to taste the sweetness of his own written and produced TV series. This sense of achievement not only came from the fact that the ratings of the TV series have greatly increased, but even broke the viewing records of the same period, creating a new trend of weekly broadcasts at ten o'clock in the evening. Additionally, Tao Mu making a drama himself and supporting the people he chose, and then watching how the plot he had come up with being eagerly discussed by netizens across the country as well as also seeing the newbies he discovered become national idols——this all gave him the great sense of accomplishment of an old father.