PDA & OFFICIAL STATUS

At this point in the conversation, it seemed that there was nothing left to say.

Shen Chen's face, which just now could still show some emotion, gradually returned to the expressionless face that Tao Mu was most familiar with. He glanced at Tao Mu silently before getting up and leaving.

Before leaving, Tao Mu suddenly asked from behind him: "When did you recall the memories of so many lives?"

Shen Chen paused slightly, turned sideways, and told the time. Then he saw that Tao Mu's expression was slightly startled, and then as if he had thought of something, a thin layer of blush spread from the tips of his ears down to his neck. The sadness and gloom in his eyes was diluted by a bright emotion, and his whole person looked much more lively.

This kind of Tao Mu had never appeared in Shen Chen's memory. In Shen Chen's memory, Tao Mu was only full of all kinds of bitterness and hatred. The hostility in his eyes was like the snow on the top of Mount Everest, which could not be melted even by the hot sun.

Shen Chen silently sighed in his heart, he was a little bit emotional for a moment, suddenly realizing that perhaps Tao Mu had never been really happy in so many reincarnations. Was it because he had never been fully recognized by the Shen family in so many lives?

Shen Chen was a little curious. But in fact, the result was not important anymore. Shen Chen felt that, at least in this life, Tao Mu had truly let go.

Tao Mu didn't notice Shen Chen's curious pondering, he just recalled the time Shen Chen said——it actually turned out to be the first time he and Li Xiaoheng hai hai. Tao Mu thought back carefully, at that time he had just received a call from the reborn Shen Chen, and while his mood was shaken, he subconsciously called Li Xiaoheng. Li Xiaoheng immediately flew over from Beijing that night. The two chatted in the hotel for most of the night, and the rest came naturally.

According to Shen Chen, he basically remembered the memories of so many lives when he was dreaming in the second half of the night. If he deduced it carefully, wasn't that the time when he and Li Xiaoheng became one for the first time?

Then connecting it to what Shen Chen said about Li Xiaoheng being an exception, a character who had never appeared in so many reincarnations, and that Li Xiaoheng was not influenced by Shen Yu at all back then, which directly caused Tao Mu to keep a photo of Li Xiaoheng to ward off evil spirits when filming, and add to the fact that after Shen Yu met Li Xiaoheng, the plot halo became more and more useless.....

Tao Mu had some vague realizations. Perhaps the one who could really break the halo was not himself who felt he had finally given up his obsession with the Shen family, but Li Xiaoheng who had never been influenced by Shen Yu——to be precise, the Li Xiaoheng who was not affected by the plot halo.

But how to explain Li Xiaoheng suddenly appearing in his life?

After talking with Shen Chen, Tao Mu, who felt that the amount of information was so overwhelming that his mind was short-circuited, subconsciously sent a video call to Li Xiaoheng.

After the other side connected, and he looked at Li Xiaoheng's sharp-edged and overly handsome face, Tao Mu suddenly realized that he didn't know how to speak.

Why did he always encounter this kind of thing that was even more bizarre than the plot events of a TV series? As if rebirth once was not enough, you have to keep reincarnating, and the people around you may be turned into one dimensional characters if you were not careful. Would Li Xiaoheng really believe this kind of weird thing?

Very clearly, Li Xiaoheng was still willing to believe it. In other words, Li Xiaoheng was willing to believe every word Tao Mu said.

"You're not the kind of person who would be bored enough to make up lies to deceive people." In the video, Li Xiaoheng smiled at Tao Mu and said in a gentle voice, "Don't worry. It doesn't matter what the worldview you have experienced before was like. I am here, at least in this life, and I will never let you down."