TO PERSUADE & REVELATIONS

"What's this situation?" When Zeng Yiheng came into the house with takeout, he happened to meet Shen Yu running out with a bitter face, even bumping him in the shoulder. Didn't even say sorry.

It didn't fit the character of a little white lotus!

Zeng Yiheng placed the takeaway on the table, pointed back at the door, raised his eyebrows and asked, "How did you provoke this ancestor?"

Yan Sheng pressed his temples, and shook his head wearily: "Because of that assistant, he argued with me. Accusing me for not trusting him. Not even telling him and just going ahead and investigating the people around him?"

Yan Sheng had been busy preparing for the TV series recently. The new assistant that suddenly appeared by Shen Yu's side was investigated by a private investigator hired by Zeng Yiheng. Hearing these words, he immediately sneered: "The people around him? He actually has the face to say this. With his IQ, I'm afraid he doesn't even know whether the people around him are human or ghosts?"

"Besides, the two of them have only known each other for a few days? Not even knowing the other's background, just chatting a few words, and now they are close friends? He doesn't even know what's going on, yet he dares to hire the other as his personal assistant? Does he believe that he is very kind and warm-hearted?"

Zeng Yiheng scoffed at Shen Yu's thinking: "The way I see it, he really doesn't know how high the sky is!"

"Isn't it just listening to someone casually say a couple good things and flattering him a bit, it's like he swallowed the waters of oblivion, and can't even tell the difference between east and west, north and south. He thinks that no one can see through to him, does he?" Why did Shen Yu so hastily place an unknown person next to him as an assistant? Wasn't it just because Cao Miao said a few bad words about Tao Mu in front of Shen Yu and let him find his self-esteem!

"But I didn't expect that he would quarrel with you because of this matter. Didn't you tell him what that surnamed Cao had done before?" With this kind of poisonous snake and ungrateful wolf beside him, wasn't Shen Yu afraid of being bitten by Cao Miao one day?

Yan Sheng wiped his face and shook his head very tiredly: "I told him. But he still thinks I don't respect him and don't trust him." As for Cao Miao's character, and whether he was appropriate to stay by his side as an assistant, the two haven't even had time to discuss this!

Zeng Yiheng snorted coldly: "Don't say I didn't warn you. The two of you can quarrel all you like, but don't drag the crew down. Shen Yu broke out a lot of scandals during the release of "Jianghu", which caused the movie box office to avalanche in the middle of the film release. This matter is not over yet. The lessons from the past are still in front of us, and those investors are very dissatisfied with your decision to insist on inviting Shen Yu into the crew. You are the one who guaranteed that Shen Yu would never cause trouble this time and that he will definitely come back completely anew."

When Zeng Yiheng said this, he patted Yan Sheng's shoulder: "The character Fucha Fu Heng is talented in both the literary and martial arts, and has a lot of fighting scenes in the script. You can't use a stand-in this time. You remember to let Shen Yu accept martial arts instruction in advance. I heard the investors say that if Shen Yu's performance does not meet their expectations after the filming begins, they will rather replace him temporarily, or delete all of Shen Yu's scenes during post-production. Lest he drags the whole crew down by just himself."

"As your agent, I don't want you to be dragged down by Shen Yu. So, if you don't plan to give up Shen Yu completely, remember to urge him to prepare."

Zeng Yiheng took the takeaway boxes out of the bags and opened them one by one. He went to the kitchen to pick up the tableware and said with emotion: "Speaking of which, he is exposed to the script a few months in advance and receives training. If he still can't perform at the same level as other actors after starting the filming, then he can't blame other investors for clamoring to replace him, right?"