LI XIAOHENG'S SECRET WORRIES

Although he spoke uncaringly, after hearing the news of Lin Rong'an's escape, Tao Mu immediately dragged Li Xiaoheng back home. Flying back to their Beijing base camp at the fastest speed.

Of course, before leaving, Tao Mu did not forget to repay the Liang family. Relaying all the information and clues he knew. Because Tao Mu had FlyNews Entertainment, the most well-informed gossip media, and in addition to Li Xiaoheng's family background contacts, the Liang family father and son had no doubts about the authenticity of what Tao Mu said. Coupled with the fact that some old members within the gang have been complaining about the whitewashing of the Liang family recently, old Mr. Liang immediately became vigilant. Later, he dispatched his confidants to secretly investigate the other elders of the gang, and found out that those elders really made contact with the enemies of the Liang family, and even secretly colluded to kidnap Liang Shuwen.....As for how to deal with these things, that was the Liang family's own problem.

However, in order to avoid the power struggle among these underworld gangs involving the normal operation of Litao.com, Tao Mu still suggested that Li Xiaoheng not renew the logistics contract after it expired. The Liang family father and son could also understand Tao Mu's approach. After all, Tao Mu ran the risk of offending the other elders of the gang by tipping them off to the Liang family father and son. There was no bottom line for those in the mafia. If Tao Mu and Li Xiaoheng were implicated because of this, they would probably use the express company's relationship to do things to retaliate against Tao Mu.

Considering this factor, old Mr. Liang was indeed too embarrassed to beg Tao Mu to cooperate with them at the risk of losing both human and financial resources.

Besides, Tao Mu's tipping off allowed old Mr. Liang to discover the conspiracy of the gang elders and the enemy of the family in time, which could be regarded as an indirect saving of Liang Shuwen's life. Under such circumstances, the Liang family's previous efforts to show Tao Mu goodwill were not even worth mentioning.

"Don't worry, Mr. Tao. That third son of the Lin family didn't leave Hong Kong by plane. I will send someone to inquire about him. If he is still in Hong Kong, I will notify the police. If he has already smuggled out the borders, I also have some connections in this regard. I will help you to keep an eye on where he has smuggled to and track his whereabouts as soon as possible." Old Mr. Liang said enthusiastically. On the one hand, he wanted to thank Tao Mu for the tip, and on the other hand, he didn't want to miss out on such strong connections as Tao Mu and Li Xiaoheng.

Tao Mu said with a smile: "Then I thank the old gentleman for your trouble."

When Tao Mu and Li Xiaoheng left Hong Kong, Lin Rong'an's uncle and father had already been arrested by the police. The Lin Group was also facing bankruptcy and liquidation. Lin Rong'an had swept away the cash, gold bars and jewelry in the safe before going missing. The several daughters-in-law of the Lin family were arguing for divorce and separation of family property. Other shareholders of the Lin Group and relatives of the Lin family kept guard at the Lin family mansion every day yelling for an explanation. Old madam Lin couldn't bear these successive blows and fell ill. Not to mention the harassment by the pervasive gossip paparazzi in Hong Kong.....

But these things had nothing to do with Tao Mu. After returning to Beijing, Tao Mu non-stop began to promote the mainland remake of "Black and White" which was to be released in the Chinese New Year slot. Including communicating with the theater distributors about the release schedule and film arrangement, communicating with SARFT for review, and the publicity plans in various provinces and cities during the release period. In the end, the mainland remake was scheduled to premiere on Valentine's Day, February 14. And this day also happened to be the Lunar New Year.

Tao Mu originally wanted to hurry up and return to the army for training. But at this point in time, of course he could not let his Yao Dad, Xiao Qi Dad and Grandpa Song celebrate the New Year by themselves just because he had work. So he stayed at home until the third day of the new year. Originally he should have visited the Li family's house to pay his New Year greetings, but the memory of the last time he went to the Li family's house to do his measurements was too strong. Tao Mu was really a little afraid. Liu Yao, Meng Qi and old man Song looked at their little Tao Mu's conflicted and troubled look, and simply suggested, "How about we go with you?"