TO HAVE A MEAL

Tao Mu didn't stay in Luo Yang's hospital room for long. To be more precise, it was when Luo Xi received a call from old Mrs. Luo and learned that the Lin family from Hong Kong had come to visit old Mr. Luo's hospital room. Luo Xi was afraid that the people from the Lin family from Hong Kong would say something that shouldn't be said in front of old Mr. Luo, and caused old Mr. Luo to be so angry he fell ill again, so after she hurried back after hanging the phone call, Tao Mu also took the opportunity to take his leave.

After leaving the hospital, Tao Mu originally wanted to go back to the headquarters of FlyNews.com and discuss with his Xiao Qi Dad about contacting the military department and the publicity department to shoot a military drama. Looking at the time and seeing that it was almost noon, Tao Mu thought for a while and drove the car directly to Xiaoheng Capital to find their CEO Li for lunch.

Tao Mu was also a partner of Xiaoheng Capital, and he could freely enter and leave the company building. It was just that when entering the CEO's office, the secretary needed to report in advance.

Li Xiaoheng did not expect that Tao Mu would come to him, and immediately put down the documents in hand, clearly looking a little overjoyed. Seeing this, Assistant Jiang, who was currently reporting his work to the boss, couldn't help but secretly laugh, and then spoke faster to finish relaying the main points. After receiving Li Xiaoheng's approval, he stepped back and left with great discernment.

"I'm here to find you for lunch." Tao Mu casually sat on the sofa, his slender legs crossed, and also casually reported what he had been up to just now.

"The people from the Lin family in Hong Kong have also arrived?" Li Xiaoheng raised his eyebrows. He also knew that Luo Yang and Lin Rong'an had a big fight in the entertainment club and both suffered losses. Old Mr. Luo was so angry that he had a heart attack because of this incident, and Li Xiaoheng had even gone for a hospital visit with the rest of 5the Li family.

In fact, according to Li Xiaoheng, he felt that Tao Mu could have also gone with the Li family. It was a pity that Tao Mu didn't agree to it and insisted on going alone.

Li Xiaoheng failed to invite Tao Mu to make the hospital visit together, so when he returned home, he was naturally ridiculed by Chairman Li again. This time, even Mrs. Li and his younger siblings were not on his side. Third brother Li, who had always been slightly intimidated by him, even had his courage swell to the point where he held a copy of "The Complete Love Skills" and attempted to act as a mentor in front of him, chattering endlessly on the tricks of chasing a life partner.

The plummeting family status made CEO Li, who was always stern and serious and at the top of the food chain, suddenly realized that if Tao Mu could not be brought home as soon as possible, his status and image in the family would always be defined by the word "coward".

As CEO Li's thoughts trailed off for a while, Tao Mu was still conflicted over what to eat for lunch. Speaking of which, his stinky habit of picky eating was worse than in his previous life, and it was something that his Grandpa Song had spoiled him into developing. Now, his appetite was becoming more and more "condescending", and the dishes made by ordinary chefs were no longer able to grace his palette.

Li Xiaoheng watched with a warm smile as Tao Mu sat there thinking seriously about what dishes he wanted to eat, thinking about which private restaurant to go to try which chef's craftsmanship. Suddenly, he felt that Tao Mu in this mode was very cute.

Tao Mu, who had never been described by the word "cute" in his past and present life, shuddered subconsciously, and finally decided to go to Wen Juxiang to eat mutton pot.

But as soon as the two came out of the company building, Tao Mu received a call from his Xiao Qi Dad who wanted to discuss with him about the celebration party held for "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood" as well as the matter involving Tao Mu's classmates signing to his film and television company.