SHEN CHEN'S PLAN & CELEBRATION OF "BLACK AND WHITE"

The reason why Shen Chen asked Zhuo Yan to take Shen Yu to Shenzhen instead of Shanghai was because only Mrs. Shen and Shen Yan were in Shanghai. And these two women had a very high dislike for Shen Yu. In order to avoid complications, Shen Chen didn't want these two sides to get together; and on the other hand, he was considering the relationship between Shen Yu and Yu Qingqing.

From Shen Chen's point of view, it didn't matter whether this pair of mother and son, Shen Yu and Yu Qingqing, have had contact before or not, after all, the link between mother and son could not be so easily disconnected. For the time being, Shen Chen didn't want to investigate whether Yu Qingqing knew about Shen Yan's switching of the children. Even if Yu Qingqing really didn't know, she still cruelly abandoned her own flesh and blood. But it had been twenty years. As long as Yu Qingqing still had a little bit of shame and awareness as a mother, seeing Shen Yu at the age of 20, she should still have some emotions. Thinking about how her own son grew up in the Shen family, how much pamper and care he received before his birth background was exposed. And what happened to the real second son of the Shen family after he was abandoned in the rental house, and the question still be out about his survival.

These kinds of emotions didn't need much, even if there was only a little bit of guilt, if used well, it might be an effective pawn in the acquisition of Aiqing Trading.

As for the filthy things that Zhuo Yan secretly pondered, of course Shen Chen didn't know. Even if he knew, he probably wouldn't care. With that time and energy, Shen Chen would rather think about how to use Shen Yu's existence to persuade Yu Qingqing's husband to agree to the acquisition. After all, judging from Yu Qingqing's husband's current actions and demands, this man still cared about Yu Qingqing very much. Therefore, he should also have two points of mercy and guilt towards Shen Yu.

Of course, it didn't matter if he didn't. In any case, business people did not rely on sympathy and charity. Yu Qingqing and her husband also gave birth to a son. Even if Shen Yu and the real Second Young Master Shen were not considered, the couple would definitely consider their own son's future. It was now a foregone conclusion that Aiqing Trading would be acquired, sooner or later, it was only a matter of time and the amount of money invested.

If Yu Qingqing and her husband were smart, they would agree as soon as possible, take the money and leave, and their son would still be able to enjoy a well-off lifestyle the rest of his life. If they insisted on holding out until the end, Shen Chen was not helpless either. When Yu Qingqing's husband was engaged in foreign trade, he used trade channels to do smuggling business. If this kind of black history was exposed, then Yu Qingqing's husband would not just have to worry about the small question of whether or not to agree to the acquisition.

However, before this last step, Shen Chen didn't want to tear up all pretences of cordiality with someone who was not very clean. He was no longer the 16-year-old boy who was too fierce and aggressive and desperately wanted to be recognized by the group. Towards many things now, Shen Chen hoped to be more tactful and gentle.

Not mentioning how Shen Chen calculated, in Beijing, the mainland remake of "Black and White" would be released on Valentine's Day on February 14th. Because the previous publicity was very good, on the day of the premiere, the crew invited the most authoritative filmmakers and media people in the industry to come to watch the movie. After the premiere, discussions about the superiority and inferiority of the movie "Black and White" between the Hong Kong version and the mainland remake version have sprung up like mushrooms after a rain.

Some people felt that the Hong Kong version was the most classic, and some people thought that the mainland remake version had all the acting skills online, and the filming was more sincere in many details. Of course, some film critics criticized the mainland version for having to give up part of the artistry and deeper connotations in order to meet the audit requirements of SARFT.....It was precisely because of these different opinions that it attracted more audiences to this film. So much so that on the day the remake of "Black and White" premiered in the mainland, the box office exceeded 60 million on the first day, almost equal to the total box office of "Black and White" in Hong Kong for one month. And a week after the movie was released, the box office directly broke 200 million yuan. Although it had not won against another Hollywood 3D blockbuster, and came only second at the box office. But the figure of 200 million box office still made the producers of "Black and White" so happy that they couldn't close their mouths from smiling so much.