"SOLDIER ELITE" LAUNCHES & BIG PIG TROTTERS

"Hahahahahaha....."

"What the hell's plastic surgery for love, those gossip reporters are too good at making up stories." That night, Tao Mu, who finally dug free from the deep pit of beauty care, was called out by Long Tianao on the phone to attend hia pre-engagement stag party. Also attending the party were Tao Mu's relatives and friends, such as Da Mao, Xiao Pang, Feng Yuan, the Yun siblings, Gou Rixin, Qin Miaoru and gang. Even many celebrities who live far away in Hong Kong have freed up time to come to Beijing to join in the fun.

As the host of the party, Mr. Tao, who had just been exposed on the Internet for "doing plastic surgery for love", was unsurprisingly met with inhuman ridicule by everyone at the dinner table.

"Let me tell you, these reporters dared to act so boldly because your two families are about to hold an engagement ceremony, and can't send a lawyer's letter at this juncture." Long Tianao laughed until tears flowed out: "Do you want to think about letting loose your Lawyer Zhou from FlyNews.com to scare these gossip tabloids who don't know what's good for them?"

"Forget it." Tao Mu shook his head, and handed over the engagement ceremony invitation to Long Tianao: "You also said it, during such a happy event, I'm too lazy to bother with them."

While talking, Tao Mu took out the exquisitely crafted invitation letters from his schoolbag and distributed them to everyone one by one. Long Tianao took the invitation letter, read it over and over several times, and eagerly asked Tao Mu if he wanted to do something exciting on his last single night.

Tao Mu didn't bother to respond to Long Tianao's immature suggestion. He was a man with a family now, and while he could celebrate leaving the single life, there was no need to mess around.

"The longer you live, the more you are like an old antique!" Long Tianao shook his head exaggeratedly, and said with a sigh: "You have such an old-fashioned mindset, and you also senselessly stepped into the grave so early, what a waste of your attractive pretty face."

Speaking of this, in fact, many of Tao Mu's friends found it incredible. It was completely incomprehensible that Tao Mu, as a boss worth tens of billions, insisted on plunging headlong into the deep pit that was the Li family at such a young age, rather than enjoy a few more years of single life. With an engagement ceremony at the age of twenty, looking at this trajectory, who knew, he might even get a marriage certificate as soon as graduation?

Long Tianao beat his chest and sighed, "If I had your face, most of the entertainment industry would be my harem, okay?"

Tao Mu: "....." Enough of you!

After fooling around with his group of friends for most of the night, when Tao Mu returned home, Li Xiaoheng had already filled the tub with bath water for him.

"So wifely?" Slender fingers nimbly unbuttoned the shirt as their owner, Tao Mu leaned against the door of the bathroom, glancing at Li Xiaoheng sideways. The look in those eyes was particularly seductive.

"I can be even more wifely." Li Xiaoheng smiled slightly, and simply walked over and held Tao Mu's slender fingers, doing the rest for their CEO Tao.

Tao Mu chuckled, and directly pulled their CEO Li into the bathtub.

When Tao Mu woke up again, the night was pitch black, and it was already the evening of the next day. There were dots of neon lights coming in through the gaps in the curtains. The TV was on in the living room, old Mr. Song, Liu Yao and Meng Qi were sitting side by side on the sofa eating fruit while watching "Soldier Elite" which had just started broadcasting.

It was now the end of June. Since "Soldier Elite" was a military recruitment promotion drama co-produced by Tao Mu and the military, the main audience target was students from middle school to university. Therefore, the broadcast schedule of "Soldier Elite" was naturally arranged during the summer vacation, and it would be broadcast at 8pm in the National TV's golden slot time.