COINCIDENCE

"My.....mother?"

Shen Yu, who never gave much thought that he had a biological mother, or that he would call another stranger "mother" in addition to Mrs. Shen, was instantly at a loss. He subconsciously looked at Tao Mu. Shen Yu was actually a little afraid of a blood relative who he had never met and didn't know the details of.

At this moment, Shen Yu suddenly understood why Tao Mu never mentioned the matter of finding his biological parents after he became famous. Relatives who were completely strangers with unknown character. The uncertainty of what the other party would do after learning of their blood relation identity. Shen Yu prided himself on being pure and kind, and he also hoped that his biological mother could be a kind and gentle person as well.

At least don't be like Tao Mu's parents who abandoned him in a rental apartment when Tao Mu was just a baby, regardless of his life or death.

Tao Mu frowned inexplicably. He didn't understand why Shen Yu would look at him at the first moment after hearing the reporter's question. Thinking of what the reporter said about "the number one most searched on FlyNews.com", Tao Mu finally understood. Could it be that Shen Yu suspected that his biological mother was found by someone Tao Mu sent?

Oh please, am I such a idle person!

Tao Mu rolled his eyes secretly in his heart.

"I'm sorry, this is the premiere of "Black and White". I hope our reporter friends won't ask questions that have nothing to do with the movie." Although he was a little bit uncomfortable with Shen Yu's behavior, Zhou Yanqing, who had always been used to being a good guy in the circle, still stood forward and helped Shen Yu out of the siege. Besides, he didn't want the premiere of "Black and White" to be implicated by Shen Yu's personal affairs.

The news that Shen Yu's biological mother was found just climbed to the top of FlyNews.com's hot search list. Speaking of which, the mainland media were indeed hard-working. Because SARFT issued a ban on Shen Yu, and the mainland media were not allowed to use words related to Shen Yu in their reports. In order to publish the report smoothly, FlyNews Entertainment's reporters racked their brains, and finally the headline of the news report turned out to be "Shen Group broke the news again, the eldest miss of the Shen family found her adoptive brother's biological mother, does this mean there is hope to find the real prince?"

This title was really explosive enough, and within an hour of the news report being uploaded to FlyNews.com, it had been hotly searched by many melon-eating netizens. In less than three hours, it had already ranked first on the hot search list.

Speaking of which, this scoop was actually one that the daughter of the Shen family took the initiative to find FlyNews Entertainment and asked FlyNews Entertainment to follow up and report.

Of course, according to Shen Yan's selfishness, with the hatred she had for Tao Mu, she absolutely did not want to cooperate with FlyNews Entertainment. She didn't even want to send this kind of hot news to FlyNews Entertainment's hot search. It was Zhuo Yan who advised her not to act impulsively. After all, FlyNews.com was now the largest social platform in China. Relying on the strong user base of FlyNews.com, FlyNews Entertainment had gradually become the entertainment media with the most influence and the highest publicity in China.

Any news report that appeared on FlyNews.com's hot search rankings could immediately get the attention of netizens and other media. If Shen Yan really wanted to find the second son of the Shen family as soon as possible, then cooperating with FlyNews Entertainment would undoubtedly be the most efficient.

And taking a step back to tjink about it, even if Shen Yan didn't want to cooperate with FlyNews Entertainment, and chose other media to report. FlyNews.com and FlyNews Entertainment could also reprint reports from other media. At that time, Shen Yan would not be able to stop netizens from clicking on the search, and FlyNews Entertainment would still be able to put the news on the hot search. Shen Yan's rejection and resistance were useless and only a waste of time. In this case, it was better to cooperate with FlyNews Entertainment from the very beginning.