INVESTIGATION & RECIPROCITY

Shen Chen looked unblinkingly at Tao Mu and said, "Don't get me wrong, Mr. Tao. I don't suspect that Mr. Tao and Zhuo Yan will join forces against the Shen Group. I just think that Zhuo Yan is too scheming, has a strong purpose in whatever he does, and has ulterior motives. He concealed his identity and entered the Shen Group, and secretly did such actions behind our backs that could cause misunderstanding. It is likely that he wants to incite disharmony and alienate our relationship."

In the final analysis, Shen Chen still suspected that Zhuo Yan was trying to conspire to get close to the Shen family by concealing his identity and his strength. As for why Zhuo Yan helped Tao Mu to smooth out the clues about his birth background, Shen Chen guessed that if Zhuo Yan really wanted to take revenge on the Shen family, he definitely wouldn't want the Shen family to find a foreign aid with capital and means like Tao Mu. As for why Zhuo Yan found Shen Yu's biological mother before Shen Yan and learned that Shen Yu's biological mother abandoned the real second son of the Shen family in the rental house, this was actually quite understandable.

Zhuo Yan was Shen Yan's boyfriend, and he was entrusted by Shen Yan to find Shen Yu's biological mother, so he could naturally mobilize the resources in Shen Yan's hands. He was smart and capable, and it was normal for him to be able to detect some clues in advance. And once the identity of Shen Yu's biological mother was determined, it would be easier for a family like them to investigate the past experience of Shen Yu's biological mother.

It was not surprising that Zhuo Yan could do all this. It was just that Zhuo Yan didn't take Shen Yan seriously, and he didn't do everything perfectly when sweeping up his traces. He didn't expect that Shen Chen, who had always been indifferent to the Shen family's women and just adopted a passive attitude, would put spies beside Shen Yan. Therefore, Zhuo Yan's unsophisticated actions were all exposed to Shen Chen's eyes. It was just that Shen Chen was also very curious about what Zhuo Yan wanted to do after he schemed to enter the Shen Group, so he stayed unmoving and bided his time. And even using the pretext of Zhuo Yan's excellent ability, he directly transferred him to the marketing department of the Shen Group as department manager. On the one hand, he wanted to use Zhuo Yan's ability to create profit for the Shen Group, and on the other hand, he could place him where he could see him.

Shen Chen believed that no matter what Zhuo Yan wanted to do, in order to win his trust and respect, he must make some achievements to win the recognition of the whole group. He had to admit that Zhuo Yan still had some abilities. Therefore, making the best use of people was also one of Shen Chen's responsibilities as the CEO of the Shen Group.

It was just that with Shen Chen's scheming and shrewdness, and the various flaws that Zhuo Yan had exposed so far, Shen Chen was destined to be unable to "employ people without doubt".

As for why Shen Chen mentioned Zhuo Yan to Tao Mu during the conversation, on the one hand, it was to warn Tao Mu that Zhuo Yan was not credible. If Tao Mu really wanted to avoid the Shen family, he must not do anything misleading. So as not to harm the already shallow relationship. On the other hand, it was also to test Tao Mu. After all, Zhuo Yan's wealth also came from shorting the international financial market. It overlapped too much with the investment trajectory of Xiaoheng Capital. Shen Chen inevitably suspected that Tao Mu had joined forces with Zhuo Yan, and the purpose was to take over the Shen Group.

Tao Mu thought to himself that he had no relationship to speak of with the Shen family. But he had to take Shen Chen's words to heart. Different from Shen Chen's guess, Tao Mu was worried that Zhuo Yan was also reborn. Tao Mu didn't forget how in his last life, he rectified Zhuo Yan to the point of bankruptcy and imprisonment, and even made it so that the other became a eunuch. If Zhuo Yan was really reborn like him, he would definitely try to get revenge on him.