FAMILY BONDS

At six o'clock in the evening, as usual, there was no female companion, but Tao Mu appeared on the red carpet with his family members. The family of four immediately attracted the attention of the media and fans on both sides of the red carpet. All of a sudden, there was a scream, and the sound of the flash and the shutter pressed one after another. The three family members, who had never experienced such a scene, were suddenly a little nervous.

The media reporters on both sides were excited as if they had discovered some major news. Calling Tao Mu's name out loud, attracting Tao Mu to look in their direction. Begging Tao Mu to stand a little forward and cooperate with them to take pictures. Some people even called out Mr. Meng and asked about the operation of FlyNews.com. For example, it was the first time they cooperated with the Golden Crow Awards for a live broadcast, what impression did he have of the Golden Crow Awards, whether Tao Mu could win the Best Supporting Actor, etc. There were even gossip reporters who asked Meng Qi what he thought about the fact that the Shen family flew to Hong Kong to recognize family and Mrs. Shen slapped Shen Yu at Hong Kong Airport.

As the acting CEO of FlyNews.com, Meng Qi would also be interviewed by the media. What's more, FlyNews Entertainment, which he manages, was the most popular entertainment media in the past two years. Therefore, Meng Qi was also familiar with these interview routines. Of course, he was also more familiar with the process of walking the red carpet.

"In order not to delay the people behind to walk the red carpet, let's chat in the interview area." Mr. Meng smiled politely and nodded at several reporters. Every move and gesture was exactly the same as that of Tao Mu next to him. From a distance, although they didn't look alike, in terms of temperament and demeanor, no one would doubt if they were father and son.

Walking the red carpet a few minutes earlier than Tao Mu, Shen Yu, who already stood in the interview area, looked at the family of four with some complicated feelings. When he learned that Tao Mu wanted to walk the red carpet with his family, Shen Yu also plucked up the courage to invite Chairman Shen, and wanted the Shen family to accompany him on the red carpet. On the one hand, he didn't want to admit defeat in front of Tao Mu, and on the other hand, he wanted to take this action to defuse the rumors that he had been kicked out by the Shen family. As a result, this proposal was only ridiculed and rejected by Mrs. Shen and Shen Yan.

"What do you think you are, you dare to think that our Shen family will accompany a mere entertainer like you on the red carpet?"

"You want family to accompany you? But we are not your family. You have biological parents of your own, why don't you call them and ask them to accompany you on the red carpet?"

"You fake who had occupied the nest for nineteen years, do you really want to hold on to your status as the second son of the Shen family that badly? First look in the mirror. A sparrow is a sparrow. You lived in the phoenix's nest for nineteen years but you can't become a golden phoenix no matter how many years pass. Hmmph, as soon as you leave the Shen family, you reveal your true self, right? I'll just say it. How could our Shen family give birth to a stupid and vicious person like you. As expected, it turned out to be the fault of that shameless mother of yours, and you as her son is not to be outdone."

The family members who once held him in the palm of their hands and cherished and cared for him, now abandoned him as if he was trash. Shen Yu couldn't believe that such cold words came from the mouths of the Shen family. He didn't understand, wasn't it just a useless blood relationship? Was it not even comparable to their 19-year relationship?

Why did they hurt him so recklessly once they learned that he was not the Shen family's child? Was he not a person, did he not possess a heart?

Standing in the interview area, Shen Yu's eyes were fixed on Tao Mu's family of four. He didn't care that it was still the red carpet scene, and there were so many eyes watching him.