TO SNIPE

That it didn't take long for Yu Qingqing's identity to be exposed to make such a big move, the point of the sword directly aimed at Yu Qingqing's family company, and public opinion also guided to to attack the company's reputation. All the while selling short in the stock market, eroding from the industrial side step by step, and pressing aggressively on the bank and channel supply. To be able to do this in just one month, Mrs. Shen, who remained at home all year round, had absolutely no such means.

So far, the intentions of the Shen Group might not be known to passers-by, but at least those with discerning eyes could see it. For a time, the Shenzhen market was highly vigilant, and the well-known Shenzhen entrepreneurs met one after another, observing the situation while remaining on guard. They didn't know how much waves the dragon crossing the river which was the Shen Group would stir up.

Compared with the focus of the businessmen in Shenzhen, most netizens who eat melons were more concerned about the news that Tao Mu had no win at the Golden Crow Awards ceremony.

Tao Mu's acting skills were obvious to all netizens who have watched "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood" and the movie "Black and White", and even the pirated version of "Black and White". Under this circumstance, if Tao Mu regrettably lost in the competition for the Best Supporting Actor award, it would be considered a defeat that still had glory. After all, in the entertainment industry, at the age of 19, there were very few male actors who could be nominated for Best Supporting Actor on their debut movie. It could be said that this nomination itself was a respect for Tao Mu's acting skills.

In addition, the old gentleman who finally won the Best Supporting Actor Award had inspired the nostalgia of netizens when he gave his speech. Even the most protective Tao Mu fans have no complaints about this result.

But one thing was one thing, the Golden Crow Awards awarded the Best Supporting Actor Award to others and no one questioned it. But you want to say that with Tao Mu's strength, even the Best Newcomer Award would be lost to someone like Shen Yu, wasn't that too much?

Counting all the fans who have seen the movie one by one, who didn't know Shen Yu's acting ability? Don't mention competing with Tao Mu, a dark horse who could even compete with film kings, or even crush them, even if he was compared with other small supporting actors in the crew——such as the Hong Kong actor who played Ah Ze, the gap had to be ten stories high.

It would be understandable if the Golden Crow Awards did not award Tao Mu the Best Newcomer Award because Tao Mu also had a nomination for Best Supporting Actor. But now Tao Mu had neither won the Best Newcomer Award nor the Best Supporting Actor Award. Such good acting was not even able to gain a single trophy, yet the Golden Crow Award awarded the Best Newcomer Award to Shen Yu, whose acting was so bad that one was reluctant to even nominate him for the Best Newcomer Award. The quality of this award was too much!

On the day of the award ceremony, Tao Mu's fans and netizens who were concerned about the Golden Crow Awards launched into a wave of complaints online. A large number of people flocked to the entertainment sections of major social platforms, and the Flynews account of the Golden Crow Awards to raise their questions. Some stubborn industry insiders also secretly and implicitly connoted that the Golden Crow Award was unfair and was deeply influenced by capital.

It continued to the next morning, when all the mainland media also expressed their dissatisfaction. They believed that the actions of the Golden Crow Awards was obviously suspected of discriminating against mainland actors. Especially the old leaders of SARFT who were particularly protective, now they were full of complaints——you don't support the seedlings that we are optimistic about, but you actually awarded the award to a person who has problems with moral quality and professionalism blocked by the mainland. This shows what? Doesn't this show the obvious suppression of newcomers with potential from our mainland by the performing arts industry in Hong Kong?