FIRST LIFE PART 2

He clearly knew that he was dreaming, and vaguely guessed why the "Tao Mu" in this life turned into Shen Yu. Tao Mu, who was even more curious about what would happen next, calmed down and watched the development of the dream patiently.

"Tao Mu" cried for a long time in the bathroom, and when he finally returned to the set with red and swollen eyes, everyone had almost finished their lunch. "Tao Mu" missed the time to get the boxed lunch, and it was the unit manager who scolded him just now who kindly helped "Tao Mu" get a boxed lunch. It was just that "Tao Mu" stayed in the bathroom for too long, and the boxed lunch was already cold. In order to please his childhood friend, Yao Wenxiao ordered all the dishes according to Shen Er's taste. Shen Er was from Shanghai, so he was more used to eating Shanghainese food. Shanghainese food was originally in the style of thick oily red sauce, and so the taste was a bit greasy when it was cold. Of course, the chef's skills were extraordinary, "Tao Mu" still gobbled down the boxed lunch. He could also hear the other staff members of the production team flattering Yao Wenxiao and the Second Young Master Shen. Saying that Yao Wenxiao was straightforward and generous, and said that although Second Young Master Shen came from a wealthy family, he was able to endure hardships. He didn't even need a stand-in for filming wire and fight scenes, and he could even ride horses and shoot arrows. He was indeed a noble son from a true wealthy family. The foundation was simply stronger than those idol stars who just rely on their faces to make a living.

"Tao Mu" curled his lips, disapproving. He felt that Shen Er was just born well, knew how to reincarnate, and had such a pair of rich and powerful parents, so he had the time to learn so many things. For someone like him with a bad fate who was born as an orphan, he had to work hard to survive. The reason he could even complete the nine-year compulsory education was by relying on national policies. And it was a luxury to even go to high school, let alone go to university.

It was obvious that they looked down on people from above, and because they had money to buy people's hearts, everyone flattered them like they were blind. They didn't even care about what was right or wrong. It was clearly not his fault, but he was forced to apologize. And he was almost kicked out of the crew just to please them. "Tao Mu" became more and more sad and indignant as he thought about it. He ate the last mouthful of the boxed lunch, but before he had time to even drink a sip of water, he was called to work by the props team.

"Tao Mu" accidentally got a side stitch. Clutching his stomach, he complained of pain, and his face even turned pale from the pain. Seeing this, the assistant director in charge of props and scenery stopped "Tao Mu" from working, and told him to find a corner to rest and come back later.

"Tao Mu" nodded again and again, expressing his thanks, but even more disapproving in his heart. He felt that it was the prop master's fault that he would get a stitch in his side. Who would force someone to do work while they were still chewing rice grains right after eating? It was simply oppressive child labor.

"Tao Mu" continued to be aggrieved, completely forgetting that the reason why he ate later than others was all because he stayed too long in the bathroom. Besides, the crew had a schedule for filming. When to shoot and what scene to shoot, the prop team must drive out the set props first, so as to ensure the smooth progress of the follow-up shooting work. When one was in a hurry, it was not uncommon for one to work all day hungry, let alone work immediately after eating.

Of course "Tao Mu" would not consider these things. Holding his stomach and hiding in the corner to be lazy. In fact, when the prop master asked him to rest, "Tao Mu" didn't hurt so much anymore. But it was a fool who would not rest when they were able to. "Tao Mu" was a self-proclaimed smart person, how could he do such a stupid thing.

So this afternoon, "Tao Mu" leisurely shirked his work. Seeing Second Young Master Shen, who was praised and flattered by the entire crew, exchanging moves with the martial arts director and martial arts stand-ins until late into the night, more and more he felt that there was something wrong with Second Young Master Shen.