FLASHY OPERATION

Directly using the video of the charity gala, inviting bigwigs from all walks of life to make a cameo appearance in "Fashion Storm" in this way, and as a result, arousing the exclamation of the media and the audience who eat melons. Tao Mu got a taste of the sweetness of this kind of publicity stunt.

Therefore, in the filming of the next part of the script, there was a plot point where the male lead chatted with some Internet entrepreneurs he met online about the ideal career goals. For this scene, Tao Mu directly invited the founders of those Internet companies invested in by Xiaoheng Capital with the hope that they could make cameo appearances on "Fashion Storm". On the one hand, it was to add publicity to the crew and enhance the audience's sense of immersion. On the other hand, it could also promote everyone's company.

Some of the founders of these companies would become well-known bigwigs in the Internet industry in the next few years, and some of them would be swept away in this increasingly prosperous Internet wave, and eventually make no splash. He believed that after a few years, netizens would have different emotions when they reviewed this drama again and came across this plot scene.

The members of the production team of "Fashion Storm" could also appreciate the amusement in Tao Mu arranging this easter egg. Director Xiong Bao was inspired by this whimsical idea. Originally, he only planned to cover this scene with just a few shots. But now he actually asked the props team to temporarily set up a venue and set up a large-scale netizen meeting for entrepreneurs in the Internet industry. The Internet upstarts who were invited to the cameo originally wanted to film a few shots for the sake of their company's investor. But they didn't expect that Director Xiong Bao actually arranged the scene to be like a meeting of online game players. While filming, he generously expressed that everyone should treat this filming as a meeting of the Internet industry, and no matter what they want to say or what they want to do, they didn't have to be bound by the script and could speak freely.

As for the filming part, the cameraman would find the best shots himself.

In the beginning, everyone was quite reserved and didn't know how to begin chatting——everyone didn't forget that there was a camera next to them, and subconsciously wanted to look in the direction of the camera. They didn't dare to speak, for fear that they would accidentally leave a bad image in front of the camera.

Bai Sensen, who played the male leading role, stood up to take the lead. According to the lines of the script, he first introduced his project which combined fashion magazines with an online shopping platform: ".....Readers can browse fashion magazines on the APP, and we would embed links in the photos of product introductions. If readers are interested, they can directly click on the photo to jump to the online shopping platform to place an order. Cooperating with Litao.com, all products will be authentic, and we will launch new products from the latest season from time to time, even catwalk outfits....."

The male protagonist even introduced his idea of having models do live broadcasts on FlyNews.com and BulletScreen.com to promote women's clothing and cosmetics. And said that the amount of goods brought by this kind of promotion was quite considerable.

Ten years later, this kind of publicity mode of promoting and selling goods had already become cliche, and even some big international brands would invite anchors and internet celebs with a large number of fans to do promotion. But in 2009, this model was relatively new. When Tao Mu wrote this plot point, he did not leave it to others. To be precise, regarding all the business battles in the script, Tao Mu himself wrote the plot outline and related planning, including lines. With a large number of cases in his mind, Tao Mu's script was worth studying from both in terms of authenticity and practicality.

The real life Internet entrepreneurs sitting under the stage listened and forgot that this was actually the shooting of an idol drama. One after another stood up to question or supplement the male protagonist's company project, and together they began to introduce their own company projects. The atmosphere gradually became lively and professional.