UNEXPECTED

After talking about all the secrets frankly with Li Xiaoheng, and getting Li Xiaoheng's most reassuring response, Tao Mu's burden seemed to be let go instantly. It was like a duckweed or a fallen leaf finally found a place to rely on and take root, and his whole person suddenly settled down. Even when recalling the bad things in his previous life again was not so heartbreaking anymore.

When they returned to the training base the next day, everyone noticed Tao Mu's bright eyes, as if he was the sky refreshed after the rain, and the three roommates who knew Tao Mu immediately joked: "Yo, how come you became more handsome after a couple days away? Tell us, did you secretly go to a spa while we were not paying attention?"

"Didn't we agree that we would train together and tan into charcoal, yet you secretly did beauty treatment alone." The few remaining actresses looked at Tao Mu with resentment. After experiencing the sun exposure and the devastation of wind and rain every day, the girls were almost turning into dried vegetables. The only thing that could make them feel gratified was that Tao Mu, a delicate boy with a ton of idol baggage, was also accompanying them in the wind and sun and his skin tone appeared several shades darker to the naked eye.

But what was this?

It was just leaving for a while, less than three days, and when he came back again, he was so dazzling that people couldn't bear to even look directly at him. This high-spirited and dewy brilliance was simply that of a well-rested, moisturized person visible at a glance. It seemed that he was even more handsome and compelling than when he was with pale skin.

Tao Mu smiled and flashed his white teeth. Of course he couldn't say much to these people, but he was really happy. He really wanted everyone to share in the joy as well. So he clapped his hands and said, "Everyone has worked hard in training. I'm going to ask the instructor for a short vacation. I'll treat everyone to soak in the hot springs tonight."

As soon as the words fell, the actors and actresses of the crew who had been tortured into human forms of dried vegetables cheered in unison. Probably because of the stimulation and encouragement of this promise, the training efficiency of that day was particularly high. In the evening, Tao Mu drove the large group of people to a hot spring resort a few kilometers away. Because of everyone's profession, Tao Mu didn't want to have any unexpected troubles. So he greeted the resort in advance and booked the entire place directly. But when they got there, they found out that the resort actually received other guests.

And he was also an acquaintance of Tao Mu.

"Yo, Mr. Tao is here? It's been a long time since I last saw you, and you look even more handsome. It can be seen that people are in good spirits when coming across happy occasions." Cheng Baodong sat on the sofa in the lobby of the resort hotel. Seeing Tao Mu and his gang push the door open, he greeted them directly: "I heard that you are also filming nearby?"

Tao Mu looked at Cheng Baodong and the group of people behind him——the Wang Boyuan he knew, and a group of veteran actors who he was familiar with but had never met, and the staff who were unfamiliar. He smiled faintly: "I didn't expect to meet Director Cheng here, what a coincidence."

"Isn't it a coincidence!" Cheng Baodong laughed: "I took the crew to shoot at a location nearby. I heard Bo Yuan mention that there is a hot spring resort here so I brought everyone here to relieve fatigue and stay the night lest having to make the trip back to the city so late. I didn't expect that when I arrived here, I heard the people in the resort say that this place had been booked by Mr. Tao. I know that Mr. Tao has always been generous. This time, booking the entire resort must be to let your crew relax undisturbed by ordinary people. I wonder if Mr. Tao would mind if us colleagues mooch off a night here?"