LI XIAOHENG'S STRATEGY

His whole body was sore and painful, as if he had been repeatedly run over by a truck. He had no strength at all, and even moving his little finger became a luxury.

The dazzling sunlight squeezed in through the gaps in the curtains and jumped excitedly on the eyelids of the sleeping person on the bed. Tao Mu frowned fiercely and retracted his head into the quilt. Thick curled eyelashes trembled. After a long while, Tao Mu struggled to open his eyes. His unfocused eyes stared at the ceiling, and he could hear the sound of someone moving in the dining room. Tao Mu turned over, and the pain that came from a hidden part of his body immediately made Tao Mu freeze.

"Ow!" Tao Mu subconsciously tightened his grip on the sheets.

In the dining room, having just called for room service, but was afraid that the waiter would wake the other up when they knocked on the door, Li Xiaoheng stayed at the door and waited for the dining cart, and then pushed the dining cart to the dining table. With keen ears, he picked up on the sound from the bedroom.

"Are you awake?" Li Xiaoheng strode into the bedroom, walked to the bed and sat down, reaching out to feel Tao Mu's forehead: "How do you feel? Anywhere uncomfortable?"

Unlike Tao Mu, who was sore and sluggish, Li Xiaoheng, who was also up for most of the night performing a certain strenuous activity, was in a state of abnormal energy. His normally expressionless face was now full of smiles, and the invisible tail behind him waved this way and that way, appearing very much l happily full and satisfied.

"It's not comfortable anywhere!" Tao Mu said angrily. When he opened his mouth, he realized that his voice was hoarse. No wonder he felt that his throat was burning hot.

"Hai, hai!" Tao Mu couldn't help but cough twice, and fell into the bed depressed.

"You're quite physically fit?" Mr. Tao, who was always praised for his good physical condition, squinted at Li Xiaoheng. His eyes landed on Li Xiaoheng's increasingly refreshed and energized face, and he felt remorse in his heart.

If he had known, he wouldn't have been soft-hearted yesterday. Why was it that he jist laid down willingly when Li Xiaoheng pitifully begged him? The most important thing was that this big-tailed wolf did not own up to his promise. He clearly said that he would listen to him on everything. Only to get into bed and forget what he said. After tossing him over and over again, and he begged for mercy like that, his voice even becoming hoarse, this bastard still pretended not to hear.

When Tao Mu thought of this, he twitched his fingers even more angrily, and gently scratched the inside of Li Xiaoheng's wrist. It was originally a move to vent anger, but because of lack of physical strength and reluctance to scratch the other too seriously, it turned out to be like flirting.

Li Xiaoheng only felt a surge of hot lava rushing through his veins, and little brother Li, who was already very excited, became energized once again. Li Xiaoheng hugged Tao Mu tight in a conditioned reflex.

Feeling Li Xiaoheng getting excited again, Tao Mu widened his phoenix eyes, and subconsciously pushed out his arm in front of Li Xiaoheng: "Enough of you. I have to go back to the base for training today!"

"You're already like this, and you're still going back to the base for training?" Li Xiaoheng raised his eyebrows, deliberately raised his leg and covered him with his body, rubbed his nose with Tao Mu, and teased, "Mr. Tao still has this physical strength? That means I'm not doing enough."

Li Xiaoheng deliberately put emphasis on the word "do", Tao Mu's ears warmed, and he bit Li Xiaoheng's ear angrily.

Feeling the warm touch on the tip of his ear, Li Xiaoheng pressed forward even more excitedly.