CUTS AND BRUISES ALL OVER & YUNNAN BAIYAO

Though he said he had something to do, when Li Xiaoheng got off the plane, Tao Mu still came to pick him up at the airport himself. And it was not the previous mode of sneaking around in the parking lot waiting for him, but holding a pick-up sign and standing openly in public. Behind him were entertainment reporters and passers-by who were secretly taking pictures with their mobile phones.

"So grand?" Li Xiaoheng was a little surprised, smiling reservedly to cover up the crashing waves in his heart, as well as the glee that was rippling all over his body no matter how he covered it up. He stretched out his arms and hugged Tao Mu——the most common kind of hug in social etiquette. Then, taking advantage of the gesture of hugging, whispered to Tao Mu: "I'm a little overwhelmed."

The warm breath sprayed on Tao Mu's earlobe, and the tip of Tao Mu's ear turned slightly red. But on the face, he said solemnly: "It's something I should do as the boyfriend."

He also curled up the corners of his mouth at Li Xiaoheng, saying with a half-smile, "CEO Li took time out of his busy schedule to come here. To show my sincerity, I should at least come to receive CEO Li in person."

Li Xiaoheng suppressed a smile, and said casually and politely: "You are too courteous."

The group of media reporters guarding behind Tao Mu frantically took pictures. The clicking and flashing of the cameras were endless. Following behind his boss, Assistant Jiang's eyelids twitched. He glanced at his boss who "claimed no need to come pick me up but the tail behind him was very honestly wagging like a propeller", and then glanced at the unaware media reporters and a small group of fans with weird looks in their eyes, before pushing up his glasses expressionlessly.

Of course, Tao Mu didn't notice the crazily swiping inner bullet screen of Assistant Jiang's complaining. He took Li Xiaoheng's suitcase and asked, "How long can you stay for?"

"Two days." Li Xiaoheng responded with a smile. And these two days were time he only managed to squeeze out with difficulty. After signing off on the paperwork that had to be dealt with, the remaining items on the agenda would be discussed in video conferences.

Tao Mu also knew that Li Xiaoheng's schedule was very full, and it had not been easy to spare two days. It was a pity that the filming of "Soldier Elite" had reached a very important stage, and Tao Mu, the leading actor and producer, couldn't leave at all. So Li Xiaoheng could only be wronged——

"Would you like to visit the set?"

Li Xiaoheng raised his eyebrows, quickly calculated the route from the airport to the studio as well as the time issue, and asked: "You haven't eaten dinner yet. Let's get dinner first. Are you going to shoot a night scene tonight?"

Li Xiaoheng's original plan was that if Tao Mu was filming a night scene, the two of them would go back to the set directly after dinner. If Tao Mu didn't have any scenes tonight, the two of them would go back to the hotel and go to the set together tomorrow morning.

However, Li Xiaoheng took a look at the dark circles under Tao Mu's eyes——in fact, it was not very obvious, because Tao Mu's complexion was very dark now. But Li Xiaoheng still noticed it: "Didn't sleep well recently?"

There were many people in the airport lobby, so Li Xiaoheng took out his mobile phone and sent Tao Mu a FlyNews message: [Don't film tonight. Go back to the hotel directly after dinner, I won't bother you.]

Tao Mu glanced at their family's boss Li, bowed his head and replied to the message: [Then let's go back to the hotel.]

After a pause, he sent another one: [Actually, I'm not afraid of you bothering me.]

The one who was teased wasn't much affected, but the one who teased people first had red ears as he put the phone back in his pocket calmly. He followed Tao Mu in a trance all the way, until they were surrounded by fearless reporters. Only then did Li Xiaoheng finally realize that Tao Mu had no bodyguards or assistants, and he just came here alone!