TO TAKE DRASTIC MEASURES

There were too many memories in Shen Chen's head, and they were not coherent. So Shen Chen couldn't be sure what the beginning of the story looked like. He just remembered every ending.

Eighteen years ago, two infants were switched because of Shen Yan's prank. Eighteen years later, the two children met in H Town and became good friends, and then returned to the Shen family at the same time due to an unexpected accident. The adopted son was innocent and kind and had no shrewdness, but the biological son always had a hostility in his heart because he had been living outside since he was a child and was used to the cold world. And this hostility became stronger after Tao Mu witnessed the adopted son's rich lifestyle and always lovable situation. Gradually, the grievances accumulated too deep, and finally got out of hand. So the biological son began to target and frame the adopted son everywhere. The plots here were all the same, the only difference was the ending. Either the biological son had exhausted all his schemes only to instead lose his own life and was reborn to take revenge, resulting in the tragic death of the adopted son who had no shrewdness dying at the age of twenty-eight. Or the adopted son who died from the schemes was reborn to take revenge on the biological son. After the death of the biological son, he continued to be reborn, and came back to take revenge on the adopted son.....the cycle went on and on, and there was no end to it.

"That's not it!" Listening to Shen Chen's description, Tao Mu suddenly realized: "I was reborn in this life, but I never thought about taking revenge, let alone going back to the Shen family. Your inference is untenable."

The corners of Shen Chen's lips curled slightly, revealing a sardonic smile: "Perhaps you have never thought of taking revenge on Shen Yu and the Shen family subjectively, but your existence itself has promoted the development of the plot. As I said, the driving force behind the development of the plot lies in the obsession. And the obsession stems from the fact that you and Shen Yu can't ever get what you want. Therefore, even if you can let go of the Shen family, as long as Shen Yu can't let go, the plot will still develop step by step."

It was just that after so many cycles, the original halo of the plot might have been distorted and couldn't take care of too many details, but could only remember the key nodes of the plot.

Tao Mu sneered, seeing the trace of mockery suddenly flashing in Shen Chen's eyes. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Isn't Shen Yu's obsession the Shen family? He wants to be recognized by the Shen family and wants to return to the Shen family. Then just fulfill his wish."

Shen Chen was silent. After a long while, he said, "But I also have obsessions."

It would be fine if Shen Chen couldn't remember so many things. But now that he had recalled the Shen family's doom, how could he accept Shen Yu again without any grievances? Don't even mention Shen Yu, an outsider who had nothing to do with the Shen family, even Tao Mu, a fellow blood brother, Shen Chen only felt annoyance the more he looked at him.

Tao Mu understood. All Shen Chen cared about the most in his life was the interests of the Shen family. But no matter what the ending of the story was, the Shen family would inevitably end up in ruins. It was no wonder that Shen Chen rejected him and Shen Yu so much.

Shen Chen originally thought that after he told Tao Mu about these things, Tao Mu would be as upset as he was. After all, this situation of being dominated by an inexplicable plot halo was truly sad and ridiculous. All their joys, sorrows, and all their hard work were ultimately just to promote the development of the plot and make a wedding dress for the so-called ending. When Shen Chen first recalled all this, he was so angry that he wanted to kill someone. He didn't go crazy by relying on his strong restraint, but solved the issue of the Shen Group at the first opportunity, trying to break the plot. But unexpectedly, after Tao Mu knew these things, apart from the relatively big emotional fluctuations at the beginning, he actually appeared quite calm after hearing it.